Can anyone use Hidan's technique (from Naruto)?

All you anime fans out there, I am asking you! Hidan's technique has to do with his religious beliefs. He believes in Jashin, and I think because he sacrifices Jashin made him immortal... Anyway when he licks his enemies blood and does his curse jutsu thing, I can't help but wonder if he is the only one who can use that jutsu. And if not, why does no one attempt to learn it? It's really effective, and if Hidan dudnt say out loud that all the stuff was ready, Shikamaru wouldn't have had a clue on how to stop it. Basically, if someone who was quiet used this jutsu, they'd be unbeatable. Also, they could kill people a lot quicker useibg this jutsu. The only reason it takes a while when Hidan does it is because Kishimoto wanted Shikamaru to find out and all that. Plus Hidan likes to torture people a little before killing them. While I am on the topic of Kishimoto, I have to say he killed some of my favorite characters in the mist bullcrap ways, mostly just to get rid if them. Like Deidara and Hidan. I am off topic, sorry. Does anyone know if Hidan's jutsu is free game for anyone to learn, or if it is a Kekkai Genkai?

What Guys Said 2

• It's possible, I mean he did always try to convert whomever he met to the religion but due to him being a nutcase most declined his offer. So since they didn't wanna become followers he'd just kill them instead.

• I have zero clue what you just said lol... But good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I never thought about it. But I doubt that anyone can learn it. He practically "sold his soul" to Jashin in order to obtain such power.