What is your favourite colour? Why?

My favourite is blue. Though I do love Candy Apple Red, and purple, darker purples

Most Helpful Girl

• Purple. It makes me feel closer to my mom. She passed away when I was eleven.

Most Helpful Guy

• Royal purple, indigo, violet. Everything it stands for suits me perfectly.. Even the fact that it's inbetween the warm (red) and cold) blue) colours.

What Girls Said 12

• Green! The colour of nature, brightness, healthy, vitality. The colour of all life, the colour of the plants. I just love green, from mint to forest, it's my favourite.

• I can't choose between blue and green. I love all colors, especially bright ones. I've always really loved "cool" colors, like blues, greens, purples, etc. I also like "warm" colors too, but I've always been drawn to the cooler ones.

• Blue. It's a relaxing color.

• blue op. Just like u

• blue because it reminds me of coolness in heat

• Black because its so dark and evil... and its the color of my soul if I had one😊

• Blue, because it is the most calming of colors.

• Purple. I honestly don't even know why, I've loved it since I was a little girl.

• Green eyes are very sexy, so I must say green :)

• Right now I like white.

• Red, passion, life, blood, danger, and of course it looks stunning on me and compliments my dark hair... yep i'm the lady in Red.

• Red reminds me of that time of the month :/

• @larosie right, red is a life color.

What Guys Said 6