What is your favourite colour? Why?

Updates:
My favourite is blue. Though I do love Candy Apple Red, and purple, darker purples

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Purple. It makes me feel closer to my mom. She passed away when I was eleven.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Royal purple, indigo, violet. Everything it stands for suits me perfectly.. Even the fact that it's inbetween the warm (red) and cold) blue) colours.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Green! The colour of nature, brightness, healthy, vitality. The colour of all life, the colour of the plants. I just love green, from mint to forest, it's my favourite.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't choose between blue and green. I love all colors, especially bright ones. I've always really loved "cool" colors, like blues, greens, purples, etc. I also like "warm" colors too, but I've always been drawn to the cooler ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue. It's a relaxing color.

0|1
    0|0
  • blue op. Just like u

0|1
    0|0
  • blue because it reminds me of coolness in heat

0|1
    0|0
  • Black because its so dark and evil... and its the color of my soul if I had one😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue, because it is the most calming of colors.

0|1
    0|0
  • Purple. I honestly don't even know why, I've loved it since I was a little girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Green eyes are very sexy, so I must say green :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now I like white.

0|1
    0|0
  • Red, passion, life, blood, danger, and of course it looks stunning on me and compliments my dark hair... yep i'm the lady in Red.

1|1
    0|0
    • Red reminds me of that time of the month :/

• @larosie right, red is a life color.

What Guys Said 6