Why do the jocks rate people so harshly?

I get that people are honest but there is no reason to be mean about it. I posted a question on here and it literally killed what any self confidence I had left. Pointed out every single flaw and things that I didn't think about before. There is a certain way of wording things.. there is no reason to be that harsh to people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know if you'll accept my opinion cause my username demands non sugar coated bullshite lol xd. You shouldn't be down because some fuck wads gave their own valid opinion, I doubt it was "mean" unless you took it "mean". As I type I have a straight face, not trying to be mean, rude. Just telling you my opinion, as simple as that. At least now you know your flaws and only you can decide whether or not you give an actually fuck about what they said or you take what they said into consideration and will work to improve. Sure there is a certain way of wording things, but sometimes the "harsh" way is the best way to really get a point across. Granted, there are trolls on the internet soooo some could have been being a cunt just to get under your skin. Judging by your (this) question you let them OP.-.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't put your pics up for rating if you can't take harshness I think.

What Guys Said 15

• If you ask for opinion on how you look, you gotta accept them all. You can't accept the perfect opinions, and not accept the worse ones.
    If you're ok being told you're gorgeous, you gotta be ok with being told you're ugly.

• Lol you want an opinion I'm going to give it. I apologize if I'm not a white knight telling 2/10s that they are beautiful

• @Polocrew my ig follow count so shit baha
      Yh found it, my follow still on requested

• @MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah do u use ig on ur computer fgit, Accept my dm request. Do u have snap or Skype too lmao Hmu in dms here

• That's one of the reasons I never got along with that group well I was in school.. and still to this day I'm not into sports

• Literally no one cares

• You shouldn't take insignificant opinions so seriously

• I'm already depressed enough that I wouldn't care if they rate me harshly

• When you ask for something and receive it you say "Thank you!" not "Why?"

• I dont think they are harsh may be they are honest and because of your low confidence levels you are complianing so be yourself never ask people to rate if you can't take it.

• Don't take it to heart, be glad they're being brutally honest too. Most guys here like to suck up.

• Well. Give it a few days and see what you still remember and then work on that. You won't remember it all.

• Inflated egos.

• the better looking or higher up in status you are, the higher standards they use

• Truth is harsh.. Alpha justice from bruhhhhhhh

• Why would you assume we're jocks... Yes I personally play football but that's besides the point. Everybody is giving you what YOU asked for. Don't go on the internet if you can't handle it.

• jocks are perfectionists

What Girls Said 7

• hmmm its among the reasons why i'd never use my pics on here

• okay... But why post a rate me pic if you have low self esteem?

• Why would a person with high self esteem post a rate me pic?

• @sparkly-crystal at least someone with high self esteem doesn't complain about "mean comments"

• Some people just have no chill, and doesn't consider anyone else's feelings. I'm sorry those type of people found their way to your question. They're wrong though, you're great the way you are ✌

• lesson in life : Don't except people to be nice when they are asked to criticize something or someone.
    People say mean hurtful things only because they can.

• Real men don't judge other people's appearance only little boys do. Don't mind them.

• apparently because they can

• I bet you are pretty, just don't worry about what they say.