What's something that you've done that made you feel like a badass?

Oh wow!

Most Helpful Guy

• Last weekend, I was drinking with some friends. The night went on pretty long, in the end we went to a cafe at 8:00am for "breakfast". My friends orders pastries, sandwiches, the likes. I hadn't had enough to drink yet though, so I asked the waitress, "do you have anything with alcohol?", like it was the most normal thing in the world. She looked a little perplexed, and then said that they do have beer, but normally don't sell much of it at 8:00am. I just said it would do fine, and sure enough I had a beer at 8:00am. I don't normally do this, but it felt very badass to make the "anything with alcohol" order...

• Lol yea I don't think I could do that

• I know, I didn't think I could do it either. But it just felt right. I was pretty drunk, but I was feeling fine, and I really enjoyed that last beer. Even better I ordered it in my second language, since I'm British but live in Spain (the quotes I provided were roughly translated). It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining brightly and I felt so hardcore for making such an irresponsible order!

• Haha sounds like you had a nice time

Most Helpful Girl

• Graduated from college, got a job right away (at the first and only place I interviewed at). Lmao
    pretty badass to me. I have friends still looking for s real job.

What Guys Said 29

• When I teach my kids something and they pick it up and do it right away. Or when I help people who can't help themselves, even if its a little thing like reaching a top shelf item for a shorty at the grocery store. Or here on GaG when I really help someone through a tough time for them. That's when I feel like king shit.

• I once reclaimed a girlfriend after kicking a couple guys asses who were trying to touch her at party.

She was brought there from a club and couldn't leave so she texted me to pick her up and I drove as fast as I could for around 40 min, did a 180 when I got there. I always tell people I did it so that we could leave quickly but I knew from the GPS that the road just looped back to the street I came from. I probably did it to show off.

• Walked through a racist ass trailer park alone (though on my way to a friends house) and yelled out "Who wants to fight this transsexual bisexual nigga?" as loud as I could.

Probably would have been shot had my friend not drove up at that moment and told my ghetto ass to get in the car. People in that area are racist, homophobic, and violently transphobic.

• I was playing overwatch yesterday and I was playing as widowmaker. All of the sudden I see an opponent who hadn't seen me yet. So I press aim, and I moved the cursor over him pretty fast so that he wouldn't kill me. I fired one bullet and it was a one-hit kill. It felt pretty badass.

• I've been in this world for 25 years, and even though I've died twice.. I'm still alive.

• I am the most unbadass person in the world - Jaywalking is about the height of the rebel in me.

• I have 2 scars on my knuckles, one on each hand, from beating up a duchebag at a bar.

• Oh wow, guess you won?

• @Akadatank44 I'm not encouraging this sort of reckless behavior ---.---- do it again and face the wrath of Vina :P

how come you still have scars? was his face made out of coconuts or what?

• @This_is_my_username hahahah this only happened once. The dude was a pain in the ass. A girl went behind the bar she felt so threatened that he kept following her around the whole bar. Its a pretty big place. The closed it off so he couldn't get in. I actually got him outside and said to him let's get you home do you know your address? He rattles it off. Then I'm like lets get you a cab, its on me. Then he just starts to come at me like I'm the bad dude.

I'm sure I could handle the Rath of Vinabina or maybe even like it 😉😜

I have no clue! I did tackle him maybe it's from the pavement I don't know. Still bad ass 😎 They were bleeding a little bit when all was said and done. They are not big.

• Beating the shit out of bully and putting him in the hospital with a broken nose, jaw and three ribs and a very serious concussion. He changed his ways and from what I'm told is a Jesuit priest.

• I bare knuckle spar on a weekly basis, am a martial artists and a swordsmen sooo yeah lol.

• I STOLE A BALLOON!!!

• Joining the military.

• Cheated on a test.

• I designed my house and helped build it... it was apprased for 1.7 million Dollars... i was also 22 when i started it which makes me feel even better about myself

• punch a guy in the face that peed on my school bag.

• Absolutely nothing! XD;

• I've destroyed many corrupt planets from contaminating the Cosmos before entering Planet Earth. Is Planet Earth next? We'll see...

• I once successfully argued the point of porn to a woman. August 23rd 2011

• There is no "one thing". I live as such. I get things done when I really need to.

• Lived homeless for a few months

Broke my neck and back and had to go through therapy for a spinal cord injury

• Bench pressing 170 kg for the first time ( had set the 180 target in my mind for a while and was flabbergasted that I was within an arms reach). didn't feel so 'badass' more like 'I've accomplished something'.

• Punched some random sloot in her nose after she farted in my face while I was giving her oral. I felt like a fuking animal after that. She starting crying and I went home. Lol @ her just lol.

• I removed a heart from some dead pig Miss. :P.

• One punch knockout of an undefeated guy in a bareknuckle boxing match

• i dunno. stuff.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5