HOW MUCH DO YOU HATE IT WHEN ASKERS LIKE ALL THE OPINIONS?

• I don't pay attention
  • Lol I do it
  • Yea, like it defeats the purpose
  • It's CHEATING
  • I HATE IT
  • I REALLY FUCKING HATE IT!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually do that most of the time, it's way more annoying if they don't like any of the opinions. Lol why care, you're earning points

• Lol YOU'RE the one who made me post this haha! Lots of people do it but it's so annoying because you think that something you said actually stood out and then you find out it was just someone trying to get xper! Fucking jerk! lol

• No worries lol it happens. Haha sorry I was the last straw

• Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• I do it myself. It's sort of like a "thanks for commenting/visiting my question".

What Girls Said 9

• I don't care as long as you like this one

• Most of the times, I don't pay attention to it.
    But understand why they do that. Sometimes it's their way of saying "thank you for answering my question".

• I could care less either way. I usually like all of mine except for the rude/inappropriate/disrespectful ones.

• I have no fucks to give.

Sometimes I do it, most times I don't. It really depends on the question/take and the context.

• Can I just upvote people in peace? Why you gotta be like dat?

• I don't care.

• What if all the opinion were good?

• I hate it a lot, there is no way that 35+ number of people helped you answer your one question. Some people really do write some stupid answers that have absolutely nothing to do with the question that was asked and the asker likes it, like WTF.😒😒😒

• Lol fine, I'll stop liking opinions.

What Guys Said 12

• I do it cause I want people's opinions, everyone's, not a specific kind of opinion.
    I like every opinion that answers my question, whether I dislike their opinion or not. By liking it it's my way of acknowledging what they said.

• It just makes likes lose significance.

• I really don't give a shit, lol.

• I must admit - I don't notice - When I read opinions I just focus on their content.

• I just assume the are checking off the opinions they have read or they are a GaG smurf account and their intent is to boost all their users egos...

• I do it all the time.

• Couldn't care less, plus I do it myself 😛

• NO, BUT I DO HATE WHEN PEOPLE WRITE IN ALL CAPS! IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE YELLING AT ME!

• Yeah I really fucking hate it lol.

• It really gets my jimmies in a bunch

• Since GaG raised the gift card to 7K points from 5K Give the people a lousy point just for answering.

• I sometimes do it, when it's just asking something where all opinions are equally good. It gives everyone free xper