Have you ever shoplifted? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you ever?

• Have shoplifted before, could do it again.
  • Have shoplifted before, not doing it again.
  • Never shoplifted, might do it.
  • Never have, never will.
I've only done it once, as a preteen (I was twelve, turning thirteen) I wanted makeup (you know as a girl you always see all these ads on tv with girls wearing makeup and stuff) but my parents didn't let me. So I stole a lip gloss at the mall win one of my friends. She ended up telling on me and my mom made me bring it back to the store and apologize. Was embarrassing, never did it again. Don't plain to either.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't and I wouldn't. I don't quite see the point of shoplifting. The thing about stealing is that the small stuff isn't worth it and the big stuff gets you in big trouble. Why, for instance, would I steal a beer or a pack of pasta or a bar of chocolate? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If I have enough money to do my normal grocery shopping (which I do), I might as well spend another 5 bucks. If I was to steal something, I'd do something really big... such as robbing a bank. The problem with robbing banks is that you go to prison for a couple of years and I have better things to do with my life and sitting in a room, waiting for time to pass by.
    Besides, I am quite proud that the crime rate in my country is very low and I want to do my part on keeping it at that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, I have, with Everything I have Experienced in my own life, I have lived to Tell it. However, not in a Very Very long time down the not so Fine Line.
    God is watching. I think more of Him, it's One of the Ten Commandment Sins.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 13

• Nope I haven't shoplifted before. The idea of stealing was pretty well whooped out of me back in pre school when I stole some legos from the pre school I was attending. I thought it was insignificant so I mentioned it to my parents innoncently, but then I got punished really hard for that (aka multiple spankings from my father) and had to be driven back to the school to apologize to the teacher.

I mean, it was bad enough to where I still remember the situation to this day pretty clearly years later.

I guess stealing from stores and institutions has lost it's appeal since that day quite some time ago lol

• Did it when I was like 8

It's kinda evil. The stores just see that part of the stuff they bought is missing.

• stole a pack of gum probably when i was 9 or 10. my mom caught me as we were leaving the store. she made me go in and apologize to the store manager...

haven't stolen since

• I lifted tobacco once on the urge of a group of peers when I was a teenager, particularly a girl I wanted to impress who egged me on. I got them the cigarettes but felt terrible about it. Never doing that again.

• I would say we are going back 35 plus years and helping myself to sweets in the local shop. I voted B, with maturity you realise it is not fair to staff or owners of shop.

• No if you discount that one chewing gum I ate straight from the shelf as a kid.

• Yeah I was like 13, it was the only time I've ever been peer-pressured into doing something like that. I did it with an older cousin of mine who I really looked up to at the time, but I'd never do it again.

• I stole back when I was in junior high and high school coz I didn't have money to afford it. Now that I have money, there's no need to steal for myself

• Never have never will

• Have done it , got caught once.

Will never do it again

• a few times as a kid

once in the biblical sense

• I've walked out of a grocery store and realized I had something on the bottom of the cart I forgot to put through the checkout. I didn't go back. Technically counts, but m'eh.

• Never have, never will. im rich af

• Lol you don't have to be poor to shoplift. There's many cases where rich people do it. But anyways okay anon. It's good not to shoplif, stealing is a sin. Are you saying if you weren't rich you might shoplift?

• i probably would. you never know, would u?

What Girls Said 5

• I stole candy from the bulk bins when I was younger and that about all I've shop lifted

• Yeah, I've had random, small items that I've forgotten to scan at the store. I wouldn't do it on purpose.

• I did once as a kid at the mall and got brought home by a cop even in a cop car. It was scary enough not to ever do it again

• Haha yes I got arrested for stealing beer, so definitely not doing it again

• Nope, never