Do you like anyone? Describe him/her in a few sentences?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• She's an elegant, blunt, sadistic, sympathetic, button-poking (but not pushing), playful, mature, immature, independent woman. She's also my wife.

2|0
    0|0
    • lol sadistic? :D

• Playfully a bit. She's the type to spray me with cold water if I join her in the shower. And about the mature and immature part -- she's very mature in serious situations, and turns into a kid in ones that aren't serious.

• Thats cute 😊

What Guys Said 9

• I like many people 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • She is charming, intelligent, very sexy, open minded, caring and very important fictional. ;P

1|0
    0|0
  • She's short, sassy, and wants my dong.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's colourful, has big tits, a firm juicy ass, and has butterfly wings, only exists in my mind. I've been wanting to ask her out for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • this girl she had a round cute face...
    she looks real innocent...
    and she doesn't even look at me...

0|0
    0|0
  • she's perfection.. but she's gone now so I dont like her anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Indescribable 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some people , but often your investment bad but this time its allright

0|0
    0|0
  • She's safehouse

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• *sigh* okay.

he's ultra classy, very friendly, such a gentleman and very good looking lol. great sense of humour, childish and mature and everything all at once.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a sweet dorky goofball. Kind of tall, black hair that almost reached his shoulders, average sized. And he gives wonderful hugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my boyfriend. I like that he takes care of me and thinks about me. I like that he's so supportive of my career and doesn't mind that I make more than he does. I like when he cuddles me. It makes me feel safe and secure and that all is right in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like someone but lets see if I can describe him...
    he's about 5'11
    blue eyes/ blonde
    muscular
    looks serious
    sexy, hot, mysterious...

1|1
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like anyone atm. Except for some little feelings coming back.
    He's:
    Tanned
    Tall around 6'1" or 6'2"
    Brown hair and eyes
    Very smart
    Rich
    Extremely funny
    Extrovert
    Sociable and popular
    Leader
    Manly

0|0
    0|0
  • he seems kinda serious but he's really funny when he wants to be. classy, smells amazing, muscular, perfect smile when i can pry one out of him, dark eyes, dark smooth skin, really nice voice, 5'9" and very intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's intelligent, independent, smart, funny, teasing, flirtatious, sweet and out-going. Guess who's her? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy who does not like me only as a friend and we even made out and he seemed he was into me. . Does this count? hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • he's like 6'1", he's Dominican, he plays basketball, he has the blonde on the top of his hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, tall, confident, makes me feel safe

0|0
    0|0