Have you ever had experience with any type of live auction that wasn't ebay or whatever?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, @Rocks_and_Lumber, I when I was a kid, I would go with my grandparents to an Auction place where they would Auction off Livestock. My grandpa had a farm then, he did Bite with the Bid And... Buy.
    I enjoyed going with them, from time, when I was visiting, and the Best from the Rest of the day was when we ate a Great hamburger Lunch with the Bunch at this "Bossy's Auction."
    Good luck. xx

• mmmmmmm hamburger.

• lol!! Yes, it is but fascinating to hear him because he is Never Boring and I was never Snoring. xx

• Thank you, @Rocks_and_Lumber for the Vote of Confidence and a walk as well down memory lane.. I so enjoyed those days with Gram and Gramps and the memories we shared. xx

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I have attended a few live auctions in my time. The last I attended was held on behalf of a man who had acquired the late Rock Hudson's entire collection of butt plugs and was auctioning them off separately. I purchased a relatively small one for a reasonable price, and brought it home and placed it in the middle of my dining room table in a glass case. When people come by for dinner, someone imevitsbly points to it and asks "What's that?" Few people are able to finish their dinner, and certainly no one asks for "seconds". It cuts down on overhead.

• Well sure. I used to work at a car auction

• Yes.

• no... theyre gone now aren't they