Would you dye your hair when you'll be older?

It's pretty common in the area I currently am to dye your hair darker, men and women, and I noticed it easily makes you look 5 to 10 years younger than you are with grey hair.

Will you dye your hair darker when you start having grey hair?

I most probably will, like my grandma (if I have the chance to live long enough to have grey hair).

Like this 54 years old actor , I think, from afar at a first glance he might look like 49 or something

• I will Dye my grey hair in the future
  • I will not dye my grey hair in the future
  • I already have grey hair and I'm not dyeing it
  • I already have grey hair and I dye it
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't get gray hair.
    It will either go white or dark. I am leaning towards it going dark opposed to white given the darker it's gotten since I was a kid.
    But, will I dye it, maybe. I never have in my life, I enjoy not doing anything to my hair, it's very healthy. But in 20 years, who knows, if the nice colour is gone and it looks miserable.

What Guys Said 22

• I already have some grey hair. And fuck it, I ain't dyeing it. I'm hoping I look distinguished or something :D I am what I am. I don't lie. If people don't like it, then they know what they can do...

• No i'll keep it as salt & pepper then let it gracefully go grey, then i'll look like a wise old master.

• Nah probably not, I've always like the salt and pepper look or being a silver fox, I age well anyways so dying my hair won't make to much of a difference in making me look older or younger.

• I already dye my hair white/silver'ish. I don't mind if it makes me look older.

• I'm not vain enough to dye my grey hair or even be concerned by the fact that my hair is turning grey.

• Depends on when it happens. I know a guy who is 23 and already salt and pepper. His friends win bar bets with strangers who bet he is older than he is.

I just hope I still have hair when I get older, whatever the color.

• B for me, when it's gray it will be gray... grandpa will look like grandpa :D

• I'm not going to have hair in the future. I'm 21 and almost have that Lawrence Krause shit goin on. I'd rather just shave it all and be done with it.

• I think I will go neon pick just to piss everyone off.

• no. I don't see grey hair as a problem on guys

• i dont know chick seem to dig the fact i have some grey lol..

• gray hair a character to it. i would not dye it.

• Meh maybe
    Regardless of colour you can still make it look sexy.
    I'm more concerned with hair loss.

• I just wanna have hair left by time I'm old enough to get gray hair lol

• It's not that hard so yes.

• I dye mine every six weeks.

• im grey and i kinda like it

• I will keep my long curly blonde hair when I get it. I'm trying to look like my idol!

• I will definitely dye my hair in the future and would expect my partner to do the same.

• I might I just want to have hair

• No, I wouldn't.

• Probably, I'm, not handsome enough to pull off the salt pepper look like Trivago-man.

What Girls Said 22

• Yeah, I probably will. I don't want my hair to get grey before I'm ready. Lol

• No, I think will not dye my hair. I guess I will accept that I'm getting older and that having grey hair it's normal.

• I'm undecided. I didn't start dying my hair until recently anyways and I haven't gad grey hairs yet. I'll have to see if I get a sexy silver color or a drab deathly grey color before I decide.

• Yeah I think I will. I mean not when I'm 80 or anything. But if my hair starts to grey in my 30's or 40's, I would

• never thought of that

• I don't dye my hair now so I may not even do it in the future. I hate all the chemicals that dye has and the smell too.

• I know ladies my age and younger that just give up and go grey. I think it makes them look 10 years older.

• Probably not. I once saw a lady walking down the streets with her grey hair wrapped in a bun and a lovely beige coat... I thought she was gorgeous.
    I hope I'll rock grey hair too

• I'm only twenty, and I'm already greying. I use henna, because I prefer a red tint to my hair (I'm naturally a brunette). With henna, grey hair gets a slightly different tint, and the effect is really nice.

• Yes for sure

• Nope because that would take too much work.

• im gonna die it something outrageous

• I won't, my parents do and they'd look better with gray hair. I think it's an accomplishment to become old enough to gain a full head of gray.

• I will dye it with my own natural colour

Dirty blonde (no pun intended really)

• I am not sure yet.

• Nothing yet.

• Yeah I've dyed my hair a million times. I def will when I'm old

• i totally recognise that actor lol, middle eastern af

• i probably will

• I probably will

• I'll most probably end up dyeing my hair

• I would love to have it all grey, but I bet it's not going to be like that... So, I don't know.