Would you dye your hair when you'll be older?

It's pretty common in the area I currently am to dye your hair darker, men and women, and I noticed it easily makes you look 5 to 10 years younger than you are with grey hair.

Will you dye your hair darker when you start having grey hair?

I most probably will, like my grandma (if I have the chance to live long enough to have grey hair).

Like this 54 years old actor , I think, from afar at a first glance he might look like 49 or something
Would you dye your hair when you'll be older?

• I will Dye my grey hair in the future
    62% (26)31% (8)50% (34)Vote
  • I will not dye my grey hair in the future
    17% (7)31% (8)22% (15)Vote
  • I already have grey hair and I'm not dyeing it
    7% (3)15% (4)10% (7)Vote
  • I already have grey hair and I dye it
    0% (0)8% (2)3% (2)Vote
  • Other
    14% (6)15% (4)15% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
23|23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't get gray hair.
    It will either go white or dark. I am leaning towards it going dark opposed to white given the darker it's gotten since I was a kid.
    But, will I dye it, maybe. I never have in my life, I enjoy not doing anything to my hair, it's very healthy. But in 20 years, who knows, if the nice colour is gone and it looks miserable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I already have some grey hair. And fuck it, I ain't dyeing it. I'm hoping I look distinguished or something :D I am what I am. I don't lie. If people don't like it, then they know what they can do...

0|0
    0|0
  • No i'll keep it as salt & pepper then let it gracefully go grey, then i'll look like a wise old master.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah probably not, I've always like the salt and pepper look or being a silver fox, I age well anyways so dying my hair won't make to much of a difference in making me look older or younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already dye my hair white/silver'ish. I don't mind if it makes me look older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not vain enough to dye my grey hair or even be concerned by the fact that my hair is turning grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on when it happens. I know a guy who is 23 and already salt and pepper. His friends win bar bets with strangers who bet he is older than he is.

I just hope I still have hair when I get older, whatever the color.

0|0
    0|0
  • B for me, when it's gray it will be gray... grandpa will look like grandpa :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to have hair in the future. I'm 21 and almost have that Lawrence Krause shit goin on. I'd rather just shave it all and be done with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I will go neon pick just to piss everyone off.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I don't see grey hair as a problem on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know chick seem to dig the fact i have some grey lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • gray hair a character to it. i would not dye it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh maybe
    Regardless of colour you can still make it look sexy.
    I'm more concerned with hair loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wanna have hair left by time I'm old enough to get gray hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that hard so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dye mine every six weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • im grey and i kinda like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I will keep my long curly blonde hair when I get it. I'm trying to look like my idol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I will definitely dye my hair in the future and would expect my partner to do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might I just want to have hair

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, I'm, not handsome enough to pull off the salt pepper look like Trivago-man.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Yeah, I probably will. I don't want my hair to get grey before I'm ready. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think will not dye my hair. I guess I will accept that I'm getting older and that having grey hair it's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm undecided. I didn't start dying my hair until recently anyways and I haven't gad grey hairs yet. I'll have to see if I get a sexy silver color or a drab deathly grey color before I decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think I will. I mean not when I'm 80 or anything. But if my hair starts to grey in my 30's or 40's, I would

0|0
    0|0
  • never thought of that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dye my hair now so I may not even do it in the future. I hate all the chemicals that dye has and the smell too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know ladies my age and younger that just give up and go grey. I think it makes them look 10 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I once saw a lady walking down the streets with her grey hair wrapped in a bun and a lovely beige coat... I thought she was gorgeous.
    I hope I'll rock grey hair too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only twenty, and I'm already greying. I use henna, because I prefer a red tint to my hair (I'm naturally a brunette). With henna, grey hair gets a slightly different tint, and the effect is really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because that would take too much work.

0|0
    0|0
  • im gonna die it something outrageous

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't, my parents do and they'd look better with gray hair. I think it's an accomplishment to become old enough to gain a full head of gray.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will dye it with my own natural colour

Dirty blonde (no pun intended really)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've dyed my hair a million times. I def will when I'm old

0|0
    0|0
  • i totally recognise that actor lol, middle eastern af

0|0
    0|0
  • i probably will

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably will

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll most probably end up dyeing my hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to have it all grey, but I bet it's not going to be like that... So, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0