It's pretty common in the area I currently am to dye your hair darker, men and women, and I noticed it easily makes you look 5 to 10 years younger than you are with grey hair.
Will you dye your hair darker when you start having grey hair?
I most probably will, like my grandma (if I have the chance to live long enough to have grey hair).
Like this 54 years old actor , I think, from afar at a first glance he might look like 49 or something
- I will Dye my grey hair in the future62% (26)31% (8)50% (34)Vote
- I will not dye my grey hair in the future17% (7)31% (8)22% (15)Vote
- I already have grey hair and I'm not dyeing it7% (3)15% (4)10% (7)Vote
- I already have grey hair and I dye it0% (0)8% (2)3% (2)Vote
- Other14% (6)15% (4)15% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Nah im ok, i think grey hair on me will be sexy.0
Most Helpful Girl
I won't get gray hair.
It will either go white or dark. I am leaning towards it going dark opposed to white given the darker it's gotten since I was a kid.
But, will I dye it, maybe. I never have in my life, I enjoy not doing anything to my hair, it's very healthy. But in 20 years, who knows, if the nice colour is gone and it looks miserable.0