If you could have any animal as a pet, which one would you have?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• http://www.cattell.net/devon/Abys/Caracal_2660.jpg

This is a Caracal. It's a medium sized species of cat, roughly three times larger than typical domestic cats (20kg, roughly the size of a small Labrador) which also has pretty much the exact same temperament and behaviour as a Labrador retreiver as well- curious, agile and family-friendly, they enjoy playing with people, balls and toys, as well as going for walks on leashes, and they're fiercely loyal to their owners in much the same manner. They're far more powerful and agile than dogs though- while they're remarkably unaggressive and friendly, they're still typically declawed simply because of how powerful they are. They're also a lot more independent than any dogs, and require very little maintainence.
    You can take them on walks on the end of a leash, and they'll be happy if you do, but if you can't find the time, then Caracals are independent enough to go off and take themselves on walks instead, and even independent enough to go on the hunt (which it can catch quite easily, with similar leaping ability to Lynxes). Both to feed themselves, if they're feeling peckish and the pet food isn't up to their desired standards, and as hunting cats, which can be trained to catch birds- the phrase "to put the cat among the pigeons" came from the Indian rulers who kept Caracals as their pets, who'd have friendly competitions to see whose pet Caracal was the best pigeon-catcher. They'll also groom themselves, and keep themselves extremely clean- Caracals tidy up after themselves, and so long as they're neutered, they won't mark up your residence either. And they're long-lived as well- a Caracal's average life span is 20 years, longer than than of any breed of dog (the Rat Terrier, with an average lifespan of 19yrs), and as long as the longest-lived breed of domestic cat (Chartreux).

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• White Tiger cub that I will dye hot pink. Her name will be Sasha.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 9

• I want a horsey

2|0
    0|0
  • A cuddly baby panda

1|0
    0|0
  • i want cat

1|0
    0|0
  • A Siberian musk deer cause their fangs are sweet, and why not? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Cat or a lion cub!

1|0
    0|0
  • I need a fox

1|0
    0|0
  • Diplodocus. The tall dinosaur with the long neck.

1|0
    0|0
  • a cat... one that already have.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted a rabbit

0|0
    0|0