Do you remember the last time you smiled for real?

When's the last time you made someone else smile for real?
What were you doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Last night. And it's a very dorky reason. Pokemon Go came out last night and I got really excited about it. To top it all off my boyfriend (who isn't as into Pokemon) downloaded it and my younger sister and I walked around our neighborhood last night to see what we could find. So overall it was a good night full of smiles.

Most Helpful Guy

• Around a month ago, when I was allowed to play with my 18 month old niece for a brief period of time (her mum, my sister, went off to a party and left her and my 5yr old nephew with us so we could babysit for free into the small hours). That was the very last time I genuinely smiled for real- since then, it's gone back to normal, where I'm unable to find anything happy enough to crack a genuine smile about. My life is not happy; neither is the life of anyone else around me. Children are the only ones who can genuinely make me smile nowadays, because they still possess the naive optimism which the real world drains and saps from everyone else, earlier and earlier. Other people could make me smile, if they were inclined to do so- but I'm not worth it, so they don't bother trying. And I personally don't have anything to smile about, and I'm not a clown, so I don't.

• You're so very right. The childrens laughter are often enough to make the saddest existance raise a brow.

• I don't have anyone who's there to be my reason to smile- I want to have someone, but I don't. And I don't have anything to be my reason to smile either- no job, no prospects, no cash, no friends, no social life, no joy from my family, and not even any fleeting memories of ever having had any of these things.

• All it is is just the children. But you know that they're going to grow up even faster than you did, and that they're going to be so, so sad when they grow up. The 5yr old nephew's already lost his joy, because his mum goes on to him all the time about how he has to "be a man", and be the strongest, toughest, dumbest little thug he can be. He isn't happy, not really- the only time he laughs now is when he's hitting people or breaking things.

What Girls Said 15

• Oh, my smile wouldn't dissipate yesterday for a lot of reasons. I got delighted with the fact that I did make friends-- the genuine ones. I was also smiled when my teacher said she appreciates my efforts to reach out my classmates that need my help. Also, I was forced to do the Trumpets challenge in front of the class (glad I wasn't alone, though) so I was a temporary subject of the all the squeals and giggles.

The last time I made someone smile was also probably yesterday as well :)

• When @fearless_banana commented on my opinion about 3 minutes ago.

#whostheREALtease

• Probably when I was talking to my boyfriend.

• I was watching a cute puppy video

• Yeah one of the guys I was talking to😍

• Just 30 mins ago ^_^

• a few hours ago

• @ a work dinner on Thursday night... great fun, relaxing and interesting.

• Yesterday

• When My cousin told me a joke

• my birthday last year

• This morning. We were just kissing and having fun:)

• it was my sister

• I am not his reason to smile.

• Today, he was whispering sweet things into my ear, he's so gorgeous.

What Guys Said 16

• today. made my daughter smile and every time i see her she makes me smile. so pretty much daily

• My youngest daughter. She loves when I pick her up and dance with her.

• like two mins ago when my coworker burned his tongue on coffee.

• When my granddaughter ♥ <3 started walking last month. :)

• well I saw this girl who was cute.. but didn't quiet get a good look at her face... but after a few hours... when I saw it I was like "she won't give a damn about me" which made me strangely Smile.

• I always smile "for real". I've never not.

• Yes, everytime I piss off a troll in the comments...
    ahh good times. >:P

• A few minutes ago actually :3

• half an hour ago watching tv.

• I only smile for real. I never fake it to be polite.

• I smile and laugh all the time, I'm a clown, it's what I do.

• Well it wasn't a person that made me smile it was my dog. He sleeps with me every night and I wake up he is just laying there looking at me waiting for me to wake up. Makes me smile!!

• Me and the bros went out for dinner and we were all playong Pokémon Go and we all caught the same Pokémon... We connected as bros, was a good night.

• I make my best friend smile quite a lot lol

• Yes i do

• Yeah and I was making a small joke so she laughed