Are We All A Little Creepy Deep Down?

Do you think everyone a weird side, that we all have a capacity to do plain odd or even creepy things if we know we won't get caught?

Take me for example, I've made a few catfish accounts and used them to talk to people I'm curious about, either friends of friends or people I know but not well. Most recently I've been using on on the ex of the guy I'm seeing as since they split I lost my only connection to her. I've also been making silent phone calls to her from an unknown number.
Both those things fit the traditional definition of 'creepy' yet here I am, a normal harmless person doing them. And I think most people would do similar things if they'd get away with it.

Do you agree, might we all might to similar 'taboo' things if we knew we'd not get caught? Have you ever done anything like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao those aren't harmless and that's borderline obsessive behavior. To answer your question we are all a little bit creepy but that ends with looking people up on Facebook or googling them. Not creating catfish accounts and paying for an unknown number to call someone. That's a problem. Those aren't traditional creepy things.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think most of us would do anything like that. The most creepy things I have done, is stalking someone online and maybe sent a few weird messages to guys I know nothing about... But that's quite normal, maybe slightly creepy but not much...
    the things you said you have been doing is really mean and creepy. To catfish is kind of an identity crime and to call someone from a unknown number is kinda harrasment too (I dont know how far you have taken it, but if it happens a lot to the same person then it is really not acceptable.
    So you really are creepy... But it is good that you admit it so now you can start working on not being too creepy. 😜 a little creepy is ok

• Phoning someone isn't harassment until they ask you to stop, which I will if she does.
      But I have no intentions on working on being less creepy XD

• Feel free to stalk me 😎 what I post here is not anything very personal. And you know why I don't like your "stalking", because I care about other peoples feelings too.. I hate the kind of people who seem so cold and careless about other persons.

• 'I hate the kind of people who seem so cold and careless about other persons.' Should get along fine with me then

What Guys Said 6

• You can get away with anything on this planet if you don't get caught by another human.

But the Creator of the Multiverse and the Spirit World is always watching every evil action you commit. The Spirit World will make you analyze every wrong you've committed.

• Don't think the almighty cares if I chat a couple of chicks on facebook

• Don't worry, the Creator doesn't punish anyone. All forms of punishment are self-inflicted and unnecessary.

• No. I'm not like you.

• Lol @ pink anons trying to rationalize their lives.

• No... I do not do stuff like that, and find it pretty odd.

• Nope

• Hey hackers are you almost done playing around?

What Girls Said 4

• Oh of course. I people knew how I thought I'd have been arrested a long time ago. And I like trolling too, but I do it to find out info, not to harm anyone.

• ... How do you think?

• I've thought about seeing my ex be raped by my current boyfriend, I find it cute

• I don't like rape, but I love guy on guy so much. In gay porn the guys are usually too submissive, but if I look up emo boys the pron is usually awesome.

• Yes. I believe that potential exists. After all, I used to have a friend who would stalk her exes. For me though, I'd say it's a miracle I'm not a serial killer because I get really violent tendencies.

• I haven't actually done that.
    Talking to friends/acquaintance/friends of friends through a catfish account?
    That sounds extremely odd and quite invading.

• Well it was their choice to accept :p

• Yes, but it was your choice to attempt it.
      Why would you do that in the first place? I mean, why go through aaall that trouble?
      I don't understand the amusement of it.

• No were not, i am not.