What's your favourite personality trait on someone?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Obsession/passion towards doing something -- it can often yield negative qualities, but I find it a nice trade-off (ex: an obsessive artist who draws every day, a passionate dancer practicing all the time for her performance, an obsessive writer trying to be published, a passionate songwriter wanting to be heard, etc).

• never had a stalker, I see

• ahh yeah, I feel you there.

My problem is, I get like that with different things for short periods of time -- including that level of deep, captivating interest -- but, rarely does any specific hobby or interest last that long.

• @redeyemindtricks I'm same -- I tend to exhaust subjects to where I develop some familiarity but no mastery. But a mate's interest in the subject tends to help me keep at it (for the case of my wife, she's a writer and editor, her love of literature rubbed off on me a bit).

I was thinking though, even if a person was obsessive to a point where they over-train/over-practice/over-work in a way which prevents them from becoming the most elite, I think I would still find that very attractive because it's not elitism that makes me interested in that person, it's enthusiasm. So a musician that lacks improvisational skills as a result of focusing on practicing scales all day and only has technical ability might still attract me very much for the sole reason that she is so enthusiastic about doing it (provided there is a genuine enthusiasm from a more internal source and not merely stress as a result of some external pressure). I like those types who end up talking shop over the dinner table.

What Girls Said 11

• It's a mix.

Sweet, thoughtful, aggressive, humorous, playful, & knows when it's time to be serious.

^ Some day, I'm going to find a man like that.

• Charisma!

• Sense of humor

• Kind heart

• Easy going

• easy goingness

• patience.
    & the reserved ones

• Sense of humor!

• I like when someone is adventurous

• Someone who loves God more than he loves me, because then I know that other personality traits like kindness, thoughtfulness, a hard working nature, honesty and faithfulness will continue to develop as I work on developing those traits also

• Hmm...
    Dedication and benevolence.

What Guys Said 10

• Someone who can take a joke and dish it out as well. I don't fare well with the overly sensitive types.

• Chill/relaxed
    Um like,
    Sense of humour of course.

• Big tits on skinny chicks

• Confidence

• A good sense of humor/ fun to talk to.

• Kindness

• Stubbornness.

• the way they walk...

• Their ability to recover from several emotional setbacks and maintain that inner peace within themselves.. a personality I've always thought is impossible to attain.

• Sexy