GaGers, Time to Share on the topic of: Politics?

My request is for you all to be nice to each other. GaG is already hostile as it is so let's not make it worse k? Respect other users opinions. :)

I'm not really a fan of either Candidates for America when it comes to Presidency.. so this is what I think what will happen down the line:

By the way, I'm not voting for either. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha if Trump becomes president then I suppose anything is possible 😂 I dislike both candidates as well, but as much as it sucks to say Clinton would be better

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• If Hillary wins, by March of next year we'll have N. Korea invading the US... yes, the weak ass N. Korea will invade us xD

Or you'll see her selling top secret information with the Saudis.

Better Trump than her.

• Honestly I wouldn't even doubt if something like that were to happen. Lol xP

• @Sunflower 19 lol , u talk like u are talking to ur children ! it is ok we are good here :D

• @AleDeEurope well , if u are gonna be afraid that Hillary would sell you u have got to be afraid of Trump more. he is the businessman here , he is the one who would sell and buy everything !
      still i can't imagine how a crazy guy like him would rule the one superpower that rules the world !!

• I think if Hillary sorts things out with the FBI she'll beat out Trump. Not enough Republicans are going to vote this year most are just going to stay home. Not too many Democrats like Hillary but probably more than Trump has and some will vote just so Trump doesn't win.

Personally I'm going write in John Kasich. I like his policies and he's not giving up to Trump. I don't think too many people realize you can write in a politician especially those that have officially run for their parties nomination and it will actually count as a vote for that person. Generally it's counted other "under" or "independent" when they show results during the election.

• Regardless of my personal preference, I can say that Hillary will become president. It's obvious. People who still believe Trump has got a chance are either incredibly naive or they are lying to themselves.

• Politics is the all-encompassing term that describes how the dominant primate species attempts to deal with the complexities of life and human behavior. We can't expect progress to be made quickly, but over time we will continue to correct our many mistakes.

• I always say about Hilary. How can she control a couple try when she couldn't even control her husband. Trump is a business man. Do people really think he'd put his business"our country" in harms way? Nope

• A businessman who went bankrupt 4 times already.

• Apple didn't fail four times however. Steve Jobs didn't fail four times. And it's actually even crazier: Steve Jobs started at zero, Trump already had his rich daddy supporting him with billions. He had the best chances ever to succeed and he still fucked it up time and time again. The truth is he is a shitty businessman. But it's okay, I see you would rather fall on a dagger than recognize one single weakness of your Führer.

• @BlueCoyote Steve Jobs would of failed terribly if not for the right people he had. You also know there are different kinds of bankruptcy right? 😂

• News in 2017 fall : National debt just went from 19trillion dollars to 30/trillion dollars. Some guy spent it trying to replicate the great wall of China.

• Trump will turn it around and shape things up. Give him a chance

• I would like to know why you believe Trump will turn it around? I know he is not the villain the media makes him out to be and has said some true things, but he does say some pretty ignorant stuff and has multiple failed businesses.

• Trump is a villain who will reduce the worth of our currency to shit in the global economy if given the chance. He is a marketing genius, and an imbecile in literally every other aspect of life.

• well , iam not an American guy , but i think hillary is way more suitable than the crazy Trump !! she has the experience too. something he doesn't know. this guy is going to start nasty wars every where and i think he might be the end of the USA !!

• There was one when they first switched over to this layout. I think we should just keep Trending & News and Society & Culture.

• I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean?

• Well I didn't see it and this is the first question I've asked about politics so I just put it under Other. I didn't think it was a big deal.

• I don't remember how long they had it for. There were several other topics that they had, but combined them under more general titles.

• 1. I believe Hillary Clinton should be president
    2. I believe any third party votes are wastes of votes and are basically voting for Trump
    3. There is no way Trump can equal up to Hillary Clinton

People say feminists will support her but notice I don't affiliate myself with feminism yet I support her.

• Trump 2k16. Fccking femninist tree huggers voting for clinton.

• Yes. We can insult the candidates but not each other. Some people on here are conservative and others are liberal. We have a right to our beliefs but we shouldn't put others down because of it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I believe you got it wrong. The annual purge starts with Hilary Clinton. And the first activity will be modern feminists trying to kill men. I'm not a full supporter of trump, but I agree that we should watch who we let in the country. If we need to throw out illegals, than do it. And if Hilary gets elected, than I'm getting a gun. I don't like them, but I will succumb to the demands of foreigners just to appease society. And you know there will be a lot more immigration.

• Well I feel like people who think the Purge will happen fail to realize or just are oblivious to the fact that the Purge was created because crime was at an all time low. Crime rates will not only remain if/when Trump is president, but will rise rather than decrease. So there will be no reason for a Purge because crime is going no where

• I'm so glad we have the downvote back...

• That really doesn't have anything to with what I'm asking but okay. Lol! Their is about 3 of those questions on the news feed. You should check it out! :)

• I'm not going to comment... I don't want to be stalked. Not necessarily talking about you.