Middle school kids make bus monitor old lady cry on the bus by bulling her& kids got death threats from bullying her 10 million views is that too far?

This video went viral and got more than 10 mill views on youtube and even years later there are still people threatening these kids who bullied her and still being picked on in school for their actions. Do you think that was going too far or do you think these bullies got what they deserved. The video is right below I will provide the link.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/karen-kleins-school-bus-bullies-receive-death-threats/

• Those kids got what they deserved
  • They went too far but still should have been shamed for what they did on the internet
  • They went too far

Most Helpful Girl

• Those kids went way too far for sure. It's disgusting how they treated that lady but I completely disagree with death threats. How are the people threatening the kids any better than them? I got bullied a lot at that age and even older, so I do like to see bullies get punished, but that's it. Most of the people threatening them are adults. How can someone in their twenties and older feel good about threatening to kill a 12-year-old?

One of the kids who bullied her apparently didn't learn his lesson. He made a special needs kid drink pee from a toilet. There does have to be some kind of punishment for bullies like that.

www.ctvnews.ca/.../...cial-needs-student-1.2279342

• Wow I didn't know that about the one kid making special kid drink pee

Most Helpful Guy

• You reap what you sow.

What Girls Said 14

• God what is wrong with other people in the bus?

This would definitely not happen in my country. They would kick you in the bus if you treat an old lady or gentleman like this, no matter what your gender or age is.

Are these kids getting proper education from their families? It is questionable... These kids had it coming, I hope they find what they deserve when they get old.

Uneducated, no-manner shitheads.

• did the parents actually DO anything with their kids. saying ' im sorry' without dong anything is bullshit.

• the fact no one else steps in on the bus is disgusting too. id have done _something_.

• like she did. but yeah im not into violence. i think bullying IS silent and there's an idea that its somehow cool and boss to be violent. so if they get hot they'll just see that as the way to feel in control. vicious cycle. they need to see how weak and cowardly their actions are. violence i think would just make them feel entitled to use it.

fuck did they piss me off though. i wanted the bus driver to stop at a fire hydrant and hose them down. the bus needs a water hose lol

• Lol yeah that would be a good punishment. And your right the bus driver should have done something too the thing is bus drivers and teachers have this mentality of well I don't get paid enough to discipline or report these type of kids its quite sad really.

• Fucking kids, they got what they deserved. Who the heck do they think they are? Scumbags of the earth, little good for nothing. I know what it's like getting bullied, I hope when these kids become parents the same shit happens to their kids. Little pieces of shit!!!

• They got what they deserved honestly.

• two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left. It's a shame when we have to rely on the internet for discipline as opposed to parenting.

• Fuck those kids

• they had it coming

• Nah, they deserve it to the full extent.

• Its sad when they get older eventually their looks will change enough for people to forget who they are now and it would be like that video never happened.

• She did get a lot of money and the boys got suspended for a year. Several years of death threats will hopefully teach them. But they shouldn't have to pay for it when they are old men, they hopefully will change.

• Yeah at least she got a lot of money :) there are good people out there.

• Just revolting.

• Little bastards. My kid would not have acted in that way. Perfect example of not being taught right from wrong. Children have to be disiplined.

• This is why kids need to be spanked and hit, this is disgusting and I dont care how old you are, you have no right to be an ass. They get what they deserve. It is a fact if you do harm, harm finds its way back to you.
    #Karma

• Middle school kids especially forget sometimes that other people are human. I don't believe in death threats, but sometimes a healthy dose of guilt for bad behavior teaches you a lesson.

• I hate kids who think they're bad in groups. And i despise people who are so horrible to old weaker people. And really feel disgusted at the way kids today think they can speak to older people. All of it is disgusting.
    They learned their lesson hopefully. Little bastards.

• It sad they only said sorry after being shamed on the internet and being punished in school

• Well, they raised it lol.
      In all honesty though, the way they spoke to her, and the fact they had it in them to speak to adults, a much older adult, you know they've probably had school reports of them being rude to teachers and staff and possibly previous bullying.

• Probably lol plus they are only that tough in a group.

• Why didn't the parents do something? I hate bullies...

What Guys Said 6

• This is why you should hit your kids.

• Those kids bullying her haven't experienced what life is really about. They're gonna take back what they've said see how life is gonna treat them. They'll be in for a nice surprise when hey get older

• If they even get a chance most of the time kids like that end up dead from drugs or in jail.

• They went WAY too far but you shouldn't send death threats to kids

• What a poor old lady!! After these years there are punch of stupid kids laugh at her!!

• Yep. Deserved in my opinion. It's a taste of their own medicine.

• Tbh I have done something like that, didn't use the language they were using but the man (our bus monitor) was almost close to crying. I feel horrible about it to this day. I didn't realize it back then.