Angelina Jolie vs Jennifer Aniston... Who's more beautiful?

• Angelina Jolie Angelina Jolie vs Jennifer Aniston... Who's more beautiful?
  • Jennifer AnistonAngelina Jolie vs Jennifer Aniston... Who's more beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aniston is hot, especially back during Friends. Comparable to a lot of beautiful women. But when it comes to women Ike Angelina Jolie, Carmen Electra, Jessica Alba she loses lol. It's just no contest.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think jolie is more sensual whereas i don't understand why people find aniston pretty

• For me (not the one that down-voted), from a pure personality standpoint I think Angelina exudes sensuality and sexiness, but maybe to such a degree that it's a little bit hard to relate. For example, it seems like it would be hard to get into a very humorous conversation with her. JA seems a little more easy to relate to me in that sense, like someone funny and fun to be around who never takes anything too seriously.

• @ak666 but purely from an aesthetics standpoint, jolie is prettier.

• I think her looks are far more exotic and interesting for sure, from the exotic eyes to very sensual and full lips. But it's such an unusual aesthetic, perhaps so beautiful because it is so, but I never was quite drawn towards it. That said, I think probably she is more beautiful than JA in that sense, but I tend to be drawn more towards JA (my ideas of what constitute beautiful and what personally attract me don't always align).

What Guys Said 26

• You may be remembering Gia/Tombraider Angelina Jolie, but that's not at all what she looks like today.

cdn.younghollywood.com/.../...403124_46_3955_7.jpg

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../angelina-jolie-eating-disorder

Aniston looks a thousand times better - it's not even a contest. Granted, it looks like Jolie is not healthy - several types of cancer run in her family. But she's also always been the "party hard" type of chick, and that means lots of hard miles...

• Definitely Jen!!! Not a lot of women look this good at 40 something

www.alux.com/.../...ver-40-10.Jennifer-Aniston.png

• 😰 don't even look that good at almost 24 😥😓

Talk about goals

• @Azara she's done a few of non glamorous roles!! She's a pretty good actoress. Never heard of Cake tho xD

• I had not either! it was completely fluke that i stumbled onto it. but yeah i was impressed, I've only seen her in flaky stuff where i thought she was just playing herself :)

• Not the most flattering pic of Jennifer Aniston but I was never so into Angelina Jolie (just my totally subjective preference). I seem to be an odd one there.

• neither.. i vote for Deepika Padukone

• that's a bad mugshot of jennifer aniston, but still... I'll take angelina jolie.

• Neither. Jolie is a nutcase and Aniston is as boring as it gets.

• From what I have seen of interviews etc, Angelina is more my style - she could use some more meat on her bones, sure, but aniston comes across as a bit flakey.

• Angelina Jolie wins for me

• Jennifer Aniston definitely.
    She's 47 and still looks amazing

• This poll is odd. Jolie looks like hell.

• Jolie one hundo

• Angelina Jolie

• Jolie is sexy, Aniston is pretty

• Angelina Jolie in that silver suit thing from Tomb Raider. Jennifer Aniston every other time.

• those lips versus friends season 2 bra-less wonder!

• at prime? aniston

• I never remotely understood how anyone thought they were in the same league. But I guess that's just me.

• The first is really ugly, the second is alright but she looks like a psycho murderer

• Angelina Jolie inside and out.

I've never understood the appeal of Jen but other girls seem to think she's great, are they gay?

• I always though Angelina Jolie was below average looking and Anniston was average looking.

• Jennifer, and it's not even close.

Jolie is THE MOST OVERRATED woman in hollywood. She looks like a skeleton.

• jolie ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Jennifer Aniston.

Angelina looks like some sort of barbie drawing.

• Angelina jolie

• Angelina Jolie for sure. She might be having some problems now, but I still think she's more beautiful than Jennifer Aniston.
    Plus, I don't think that Jennifer Aniston is beautiful.

• They are bothe beautiful

Nd this question isn't funny 😒

Udk what caused problems on their marriage and to put the two agains each other is just classless.

😛

• I've always thought Jen was one of the most beautiful women ever.

• not a fan of either. i think they are both overrated and annoying.

• Angelina of course

• Team Jennifer! <3

• angelina

• Jennifer Anniston!!!

• Jennifer by far!

• If I were a man I'd marry Angelina Jolie and I won't care that she's married already brad XD.

• Definitely Angelina.

• jennifer aniston is basic.