When's the last time you experienced something cute?

The eagerness that this message radiates literally made me smile from ear to ear at how adorable it is 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Every time I look at my HoneyMuffin

Oh and I work with children they're fucking precious.
    Today I had a kid beg me to play blackjack with him because I had previously taught him how to, other kids wanted to join in.
    They don't understand the concept of gambling
    Hopefully his parents don't find out 😅

Doesn't sound cute but trust me it was adorable.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is so cute!

I experience lots of cute things.
    Today my favorites were my daughter diving/belly flopping for the first time.
    My son discovering a girl has a crush on him.
    My cat hiding in a box and then stealthily attacking me from a hole on the side.
    And @suitandtie almost falling asleep on me during Skype.

What Guys Said 9

• I came home to two adorable pups today! I'm watching my sisters dog this week. So both tails were wagging and both wanted to be petted and missed me 😛😃

• I notice cute girls or cute bunnies from time to time, but I'm looking forward to calling one of these cute girls my girl :D

• ummm loss in respect... i see not one time where you speak of fucking until you can't feel your legs!

• There is a stray cat that pooped in my garage , once the cat saw me , he/she tried to buried it by digging the cement floor lol
    Yesterday

• Ayyy I was just in Wyoming

• I saw "finding Dory" last Sunday.

• My little girl hugged me tight and told me "I love you so much I can't take it!"
    I crumbled...

• Everytime I look at my puppy.

• When I looked in the mirror.

I had to do it.

What Girls Said 12

• Everyone knows the water temple in OoT is what hell would look like if it existed. XD

Seeing my cat hyper earlier today and anything she does honestly. XD For me boyfriend it would probably be if he saw me doing my anime style victory type jump when I finally caught some pokemon on the pokemon go in the middle of my street. :D

• Anytime I see my pup... she radiates cuteness.

• My awesome 3 yr old son strumming his guitar and singing Queen from his bed. So cute!

• I bought some socks recently. Socks with little shrimp on them. It was a compulsive purchase. That dude sounds hella cute by the way.

• lol that's rlly cute, my niece gave me a sweet kiss on my cheek which made me want to kidnap her lmao she's 3

• My niece just got a new dog and he is so tiny and cute. He is half beagle, half weiner dog.

• That is so sweet! I have been surrounded by adorableness. I'm staying with a friend, and her cat had kittens last month. They are constantly climbing on me, tackling and nipping my toes, and purring up a storm!

• awww, are you going to keep talking to him, he has a cute dog
    and an owl landed on a branch real close to me today and he stared me in the eyes

• yesterday

• Earlier today, when I got home and my dogs ran to the door all excited to see meee :')

• My boyfriend just sent me a text saying he'll make all my dreams come true. Total cute moment

• This is quite adorable... for me, when a guy i really liked texted me a few times saying " i wanna kiss you" then " i really wanna kiss you" completely out of the blue...