Who is worse liberal extremists or crackpot conservatives?

• liberal extremistswho is worse liberal extremists or crackpot conservatives?
    28% (5)58% (14)45% (19)Vote
  • crackpot conservativeswho is worse liberal extremists or crackpot conservatives?
    72% (13)42% (10)55% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Crackpot Conservatives

Their ideas as almost always based on religious connotations. It's known that religious fanatics have done terrible things centuries ago when someone didn't held their beliefs. They went to extremes means of even ordering executions and sometimes in cruel ways.

No once have a heard of nonreligious liberals torturing someone because of his/her religion.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what you consider "liberal extremists" but in the US, they've pretty much gone extinct. As far as I understand it, you're already a liberal extremist in America if you think black people get discriminated. So the whole thing is a little silly. You might as well call a chair "table" and a table "carpet".

0|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• Liberal extremists.

Crackpot conservatives are too stupid to be taken seriously by any educated person.
    But educated people are still very susceptible to the clutches of liberal extremists nonsense.

0|0
    0|1
    • The problem is that crackpot conservatives get more money in PACS and Superpacs.
      Liberal extremists are the exception in the US.

• Both are as bad. Liberals beleive people are what they choose to be like this is some kind of fairytale book so their argument for science goes out the window., conservatives (white) still believe jesus is white and America belongs to white people. Both are extremely fucking annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Crackpot conservatives.

0|1
    0|0
  • Extreme conservatives. They're more harmful to the country

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• i'd say crackpot conservatives are more dangerous

but both are bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Crackpot conservatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's worse cancer or aids?

1|1
    0|1
  • Both are bad.

0|0
    0|1
  • Both suck.
    The right is becoming worse though because of Islamic terrorism.
    So many Neo-Nazis it's crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B) because they use religion as part of their agenda

0|0
    0|0
  • Different sides of the same 💩

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I recognize that dude from the second option. Both are equally bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A. But both are terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liberal extremists are far more dangerous. People actually listen to them

0|0
    0|0