21% (9)24% (8)22% (17)Vote
  • 1/5 very difficult to annoy me
    7% (3)16% (6)13% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Going to explain, but it does depend.

- Men; lol, you can tryyyyyyy. :P (CHALLENGE!) That takes a lot to annoy me. Usually play it off as a joke. [[ 1 or 2 ]]

- Traffic - Not using turn signals, merging across lanes, cutting in front of me, last minute, when you could have done it FOREVER ago- * Easily. - Learn how to drive GDI! [[ 5 ]]

- Clients - Only when they're whinny and make me repeat myself. So probably about a 3 or 4.

- Family/friends - About a 1. Takes a lot to annoy me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Annoying me is a difficult task, haha. But when my little bro does some silly or a wrong thing, I get annoyed because I want him to progress and be understanding. Because he can annoy me I'll take it but I don't want him to annoy anyone out of the house and take the blame of being silly or annoying.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Like 4/5, I have a super short fuse :P It's just that I'll only really blow up on someone I know very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm a 1 or a 2. It takes a good bit to annoy me... unless I'm stuck in traffic. Then it's road rage central. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Very, like, it's ridiculous how easy it is to annoy me

0|1
    0|0
  • Most days, I have a little patience for foolery. Other days the slightest thing and I'm done with that person and give the evil eye. So, I would say 4. But I'm not crazy or anything like 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/5. If I'm already annoyed and people are trying to annoy me further.. That would be over 5/5 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 2/5 not easily annoyed

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is, though yeah I have a short fuse most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/5 very difficult to annoy me, I have a very relaxed person and i kill annoying people with kindness

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Some days it's a 1 and other days it's a 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/5 If I'm not in a good mood then I can be very easily annoyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 3/4 but it depends on who is trying to annoy me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop it! This is so annoying ugh! 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my menstrual cycle

0|0
    0|0
  • I am easily annoyed on my good days

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Why must you persist with this endless barrage of inane queries and quests at our expense? Have you no access to a search engine or Public Library? Surely you can sense that what you're doing is absolutely ANNOYING!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the source, and if I am hung over. . . before my 'Coffee'!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I put D, usually pretty laid back. I was operating some heavy machinery on a job though and someone let their kids run around all our machines, super fucking dangerous and insanely annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Why can't people ask decent fucking questions.. i mean are you serious? Choke yourself!

5/5 people annoy the fuck out of me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not easily, most of the time it's more amusing then anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • way too easy

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try, my threshold is set quite high.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really get annoyed when people talk a lot. Or when they act like they know it all

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends upon my mood, off the bars

0|0
    0|0
  • Not easily, cunce just don't know when to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • not that much

0|0
    0|0