Guys have nothing to do with social sites and dating?

See if your women you can get so many likes and followers and propusles but if you are a men you get it rare or nothing so that is the resoan why girls use online more. What do you think?

• Womens playground
    33% (1)75% (3)57% (4)Vote
  • Men has nospace
    0% (0)25% (1)14% (1)Vote
  • Men should be there because women wants some likes
    33% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
  • Reality is ours dude (only guys have to chose this option for clarity)
    34% (1)0% (0)15% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The point of men is so the guys can look at pictures of the girls. And the girls want an ego boost by seeing how many likes or whatever they get.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is what happenening i guess because of this only girla are so mean and rude to guys these days.

What Girls Said 1

• NO ONE is forcing men to like and follow girls on social media. It's their own decisions that make them do so. There's no gun being pointed anywhere. Maybe talk to me then about it if you don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Huh who said that someone forced i am saying women getting everything so why men have to be there.

• Show All
    • Well maybe if guys stopped doing all the work and refused to give girls the attention they get things might change.

• Do you think that it happenes any soon.

What Guys Said 2

• But if the women there end up choosing some guys, that means that some guys do indeed have something to do there.

0|0
    0|0
  • only hot people gets lots of followers and likes online to be honest,

0|1
    0|0
    • But guys think average girls also hot while girls think supper attractive guys only hot but dont dare to do any stuff so we dont have a space i guess.