Are you a brony?

So I heard about the "bronies" a while ago (they even got featured in a documentary) and I was wondering if there were any skulking around GAG

Are you a brony?

I'm also wondering about those "otherkins" as well. If they aren't human then what are they? Demons?

(vote, comment, insult me etc.)

• I am a bronyAre you a brony?
    11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I am not a bronyAre you a brony?
    56% (5)44% (4)50% (9)Vote
  • I wish I was a bronyAre you a brony?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I used to be a brony but I now serve the emperorAre you a brony?
    11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I dislike bronies Are you a brony?
    11% (1)33% (3)22% (4)Vote
  • I like broniesAre you a brony?
    11% (1)23% (2)16% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, I am not a brony. :P

0|1
    0|0
    • That's right, you're a lady not a brony. Don't give in and join the darkside

• Show All
    • Well it goes a bit further then that. Seriously if you watch the original series, there's almost no way to explain the ending. You have to try and interpret it yourself

• Ohhh, it's one of those shows. It's like the movie, Inception.

• Nope that whole thing seems dumb to me. :P

0|1
    0|0
    • *DooMguy nods* To any bronies out there sorry not sorry. I just think you should find another fandom, anything but MLP

• Also lets put snowangel on trial, prepare your objection

What Guys Said 3

• A friend of mine is but me, hell fucking no

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm sorry for your loss, is is that bad? Or do you think they can be helped?

• Show All
    • I've met the friend already

• So you met the friend of your friend? What was the guy like? (the more detail the better)

• no and im not an otterkin either.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice I like that pun "otterkin", a well earned + 1. Can you imagine sexually identifying as a lion?

• Show All
    • no, they are selecting a "race" and "gender" as if they were in a video game, i have no problem with that but they try to make society conform to their made up fantasies.

• Fallout 4 real life, I think I'm going to say I'm Korean soon. We can identify as that can't we?

That sounds reasonable to me

Also I see that you're from Belgium, how about playing Verdun? There is a Belgian squad on the entente

• nope

0|1
    0|0
    • anon guy, I think you just earned yourself a seat in the cool kids club