What's your religion?

*this is a sensitive topic so if I catch ANYONE being a dick and hating I will block and report your ass! so don't judge anyone's beliefs or try to shove yours down our throats*

I'm Catholic... But I'm open minded and don't judge because of your religion :)

I would do a poll but there's way too many to list lol

1|1
20|31

Most Helpful Girl

• Catholic as well, but I'm beginning to lean towards Atheism

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was catholic till about 16 but by that stage I couldn't convince myself logically anymore on its premises so since then I have personal beliefs/moral system probably closest to Agnostic but no fixed label.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Muslim
    I have just started my personal spiritual journey. For me the existence of ONE God is undeniable. Islam and Judaism are the 2 religions most adapted to my vision of God, which is a supreme unseen force that doesn't, never had and never will have a human form.
    Therefore by detaching myself from my original religion I find myself either believing in Deism (not a religion but you get what I mean) or Islam and Judaism. But I find that Islam has more of a Universal aspects and less exclusive than Judaism.
    I will keep actively looking for an answer.

3|3
    0|1
  • I'm nondenominational. In other words, I don't hold to Baptist, or Presbyterian, etc. I believe in God, Jesus resurrected for us, coming again; I just don't have an organized platform. I go to a Baptist church I found that is super low key and less formal.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm agnostic.

0|1
    1|0
  • Islam :)

3|1
    0|1
  • I am a Christian. I am the same, I do not judge others because of their religion.

1|1
    0|0
  • Muslim and proud 😊

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm Christian. To be more "specific" Pentecost, but somewhat non-denominational? I believe whats in the Bible. I haven't cut my hair (I don't wear a bun :P) and I do wear skirts (not super long or super short). So I'm not as "strict" as others.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm an atheist but I'm part Jewish so I want to have a Jewish wedding. I don't know I found out recently and I'm hyped that I can now constantly say oye vay

0|1
    0|0
  • Baptist Christian, but as long as you dont come after me for believing in a higher being, I won't come after you for not believing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Deist/Pantheist :)

1|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm I've never heard of that... can u tell me about it? (Just the basic beliefs)

• I believe in a creator of the Universe and that it interacts with it on a grand scale but not on a personal one.

• Hmmm sound similar to mine

• Muslim <3

2|1
    0|1
  • Atheist, but Judaism is my nationality.

0|1
    0|0
  • agnostic

0|1
    0|0
  • Christian

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a Mormon! I know it, I live it and I love it! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Christian

1|1
    0|0
  • Agnostic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scientology.

0|1
    1|1
  • Atheist. However I've been thinking about getting into Wicca.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• I don't have a religion. I have not been baptized, nor have I gone through any other religious ceremonies. I am an atheist.

And by the way: catholicism is not a religious, it's a denomination. Your religion is christianity.

0|2
    0|0
  • My religions are... Judaism, Christianism, Catholicism, Deism, Buddhism, Hinduism. Why you ask? Well, I like to keep my options open and most of these religions have good points to them besides... it helps to reframe from bashing anyone else's beliefs lol.

1|2
    1|0
  • Christian Orthodox but I'm not interested in religion so I don't celebrate any religious holidays or go to church. Just not my thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gosh! Am I the only Pagan? I'm not sure if I feel it's a religion, though, as I don't worship anything. For me, it's more of a way of living. Of respecting nature, people, animals etc. A system of celebration rather than one of veneration.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sikhism/Humanism.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your question is flawed. These are a few questions you could have asked:

=> What's your religion or lack thereof?
    => Are you religious? If so, what's your religion?
    => Religious people, what's your religion?
    => What religion do you adhere to, if any?

You've probably guessed by now that I am an atheist, but atheism isn't a religion.

I respect other people's beliefs if they don't force them down other people's throats (and this includes their children).

0|2
    0|0
  • Pentecostal Christian.

2|1
    0|0
  • I am a Catholic as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Life is my religion, and cosmos, is my God.

0|1
    0|0
  • Islam, and im proud to be a muslim. :)

3|1
    0|1
  • Islam the only thing I find reasonable

2|1
    0|0
  • No religion is the best religion.

0|1
    0|0
    • I would say something but you're a metal head :p so I'm not gonna 😂👍👊

• I'm Catholic as well.

1|2
    0|0
  • Atheist
    I'll burn forever in hell for that.

Oh wait, I don't believe in hell... everything fine!

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm not a religious person and religion doesn't matter to me that much, i believe in energy, i mean i believe everything can bring bad and good energies, and i also believe in Justice and that this world was based on Justice (you can find many proofs for that) and there's someday that we will be recreated from dust again just like we where created from dust before, and we will be awarded for all we did.

glad to share my beliefs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Protestant

1|1
    0|0
  • Roman Catholic

1|1
    0|0
  • i have absolutely no belief in any religion

0|3
    1|0
  • Christian

1|1
    0|0
  • Religion: Christian
    Denomination: First Presbyterian

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally atheist
    On paper, Buddhist (converted)

0|1
    0|0
  • islam

2|1
    0|0
  • Common sense.

0|1
    0|1
  • Christian.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dunno. Beer?

0|2
    0|0
  • Jewish

0|1
    0|0
  • Ex-Catholic here. Then I was agnostic. Now I'm an atheist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont have one

0|1
    0|0
  • Scientology... don't hate.

1|2
    0|1
    • Don't worry buddy, your religion isn't any more ridiculous than any other! Live on happily my man.