I feel embarassed because of my boobs while running?

Often I a run/ do intervall. up a moutain (366M over sea level) which is a very popular place for people to walk up.

On the way down i normally run, and that obviously leads to my boobs moving, a lot. Im a average-skinny person, but with big boobs (so its quite noticable) and sometimes i feel embarassed by my boobs. They bounce too much, and it doesn't help that the wires in my sports bra came out (hence less support). I can't buy a new one either because i won't get payed before the end of the month.

When im out running i get looks, looks i dont need especially when im sweaty, breathing heavilty and just look like a mess. I can't really do anything about it, and i now i shouldn't feel embarassed, but sometimes I feel like people are judging me for it. Anyone else feel like this or am i just a insecure weirdo? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Afraid I can't relate so well. Only thing where that sort of thing happened to me is when I was a train one time and all these girls were staring at my crotch. I felt so happy until I looked down and noticed my pants were unzipped with my underwear bunching out.

Anyway, some guys might have a hard time keeping their eyes off of bouncy boobs, but they're not judging a person typically (too shallow of a thought there besides, "ooh, bouncy boobs!"). Maybe if you wear dark clothing if you feel insecure about it, it might help until you can afford a new sports bra.

• [...] me is when I was [on a train one time [...]

• i normally wear jackets or t-shirts that are a bit too big, so it does cover it up to a degree. But its an bigger issues on warm days when jumpers and jackets just are too hot to wear

• I see, I feel like the biggest obstacle is your own insecurity. I used to think my nose was unattractive because my nostrils were asymmetrical. It was just some obsession I had in my youth, and I felt like everyone looking at my face was staring at my nose. I realized later it was largely in my head, my girlfriends didn't even notice until I pointed it out. That's probably quite a bit different than bouncing boobs and some guys are probably going to be bound to notice, but probably at least half of that is your own mind confirming your insecurities.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how big they are. Don't be embarrassed.

Even when I run with a sports bra, no matter how supportive, THEY ALWAYS bounce.

- Doubled up once (NO WIRE sports bras) and they held nicely. Still bounced but it was less noticeable.

Go for one that has WIDE shoulder straps/supports. That way, it's more evenly distributed over your shoulders and doesn't cause as much pain from the weight of them.

• I second that! Wide shoulder straps and band support ❤️

What Guys Said 13

• I'll be honest. Guys notice your breasts, and they notice that they move when you run. But they're not judging you because of that. It's just the normal male fascination with girls' breasts. What you shouldn't do is let that fact keep you from doing whatever you do on your workout.

• Embarrassed? As a fellow, I think it's magnificent. I try not to stare at women while they're running, they're so yummy!

• Us guys loved Baywatch in the 90s for a reason! Bouncy boobs in that opening sequence!

Srs I can't relate maybe you need a better sports bra @Smmyskittles any suggestions?

• Have you tried a sports bra? They're pretty much designed for support when you're moving around.

• I do wear a sportsbra

• And you're still having trouble with them moving around? You may want to try another type then. Something like the custom adjustable ones.

• i used to get looks to, but not at my boobs... then i bought so jockstraps, it goes better now. i suggest waiting until you can buy new sports bras.

• You should just be content with the fact that you are making many people happy.

• Tape em down
    doesn't sound fun i know but I've had to do it to my peen once so if i can het through that you can get through this

• Whyd u feel embarrassed of being skinny and having big boobs? Wtf

• get reduction

• Its fine, just remember to shout "fuck off" to pervs.

• This post made me sort of hard. Is that weird.

• wear a bra and a sports bra

• Not comfortable at all in addition heard that its not good for you either

• You ever think about breast reduction surgery?

• You just have to not care about what wnyome thinks. People that judge like that are lowlife jerks and a large percent are probably motivated by jealousy

What Girls Said 8

• People are judging you for working out thats a bit silly, you're doing something good. I think people in general stare and look, so it might not necessarily mean you're doing anything bad.

• I know how you feel :'(
    being skinny and having big boobs is tiring.. I can't even find a bra that fits perfectly.
    The one thing you should do if you can't get a sport bra ( try wearing two at a time ) is to just ignore the looks because people aren't ' really judging 'you and even if they did , for what exactly? for running? or for having boobs?
    You should know that bouncing boobs are kind of hard to ignore so...

• You need a proper bra or you'll ruin the collagen fibers in your breasts. Also don't feel embarrassed, boobs are big sacks of fat, of course they'll bounce.

• My boobs are big too but I have a good sports bra in MY SIZE (do you?), so they barely even move.

• Don't be; boobs just do that and everyone judges, just learn to ignore it :)

• Why not double up, and wear two bras?

• because it hurts my shoulders quite bad, i have tried it before and my neck and shoulnders got so tense and sore

• Then you either haven't got them adjusted correctly, or you're wearing the wrong size to start with.

• You need a better sports bra.

• Hold them down or double up on sports bras or realize that everyone else is focused on themselves, no one is looking at you.