Can a woman actually convince a man to commit a crime?

I find this kind of hard to believe. Sometimes I watch ID channel and a while back, there was a case of a woman that was really the mastermind (ringleader) of a murder committed.

She somehow got a lover to commit the crime for her. Initially he didn't want to do it but she kept insisting and literally told him that if he really love her, he would kill the guy and he did.

In another case where there was a crazy couple killing and torturing another girl. It was really the girlfriend that was doing the shooting and the torturing while the man was an accomplice and just being there for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, she can. Men can convince women as well, my neighbor made his ex girlfriend (who happens to be my classmate) do something illegal and got away with it while she had problems with court for almost a year then finally proved innocent but with judicial precedents.

• Interesting..

• He left country by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. People can somehow brainwash other people into committing crimes. There was that case I believe Charles Manson or I don't remember his name who also convinced people to kill for him.
    There are many cults that brainwash people into even killing themselves.

It's possible.

What Guys Said 10

• sure she could. and a man could convince a woman, and a woman could convince a woman, and a man could convince a man

• Yes and men could manipulate women as well

• I have seen that happening more. Usually when a couple kills or tortures someone else, it's the man that's more violent and controlling while the woman can be scared of doing something so she just stands there or helps him out.
      In those two cases, it was the woman being the controlling evil bitch and the men wouldn't have done it on their own. I do wonder what power did she have over them?

• Seduction and sex

• I struggle to believe that there can be a single man on this planet who hasn't been influenced by a woman to do something illegal.

• No matter the gender, someone can convince someone to commit a crime

• A sexual crime, yes.

• Maybe a weak man, but not me.

• Yes.

• Depends on patheticness of dude I guess... i'd personally lol and dob her in. But I saw this dude at Pizza Capers playing pok√©mon go riddled with acne, fat, smelt funny... defs looks like the type of dude who would torture someone for some vagina.

• Some women are good at mind games they can entice you to do anything with their charm

• I wonder what they saw in an evil woman that kills. Both would cover up for her until they were caught. When one of them got sentenced to life, he explained that it was done out of love for her.

• Some guys just like bad women, they must be on the same intellectual level

• Yeah.. through manipulation

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely, we can be most manipulative evil bitches when we need to be.
    But in having said that, men too can be just as bad

• Yub. A man can too

• True but in most crimes I've heard that were committed by couples, it was almost always the man being in control and the woman fearing him (she would just be standing there in horror or cover up for her bf). These two cases were the exception... the woman was the manipulative, controlling evil bitch and the man just went along with it. Those two men wouldn't have done it on their own if they had never met that woman.

• True. Women are more manipulative when compared to men