Does this mean I was high?

Yesterday I smoked weed for the first time and my eyelids felt "heavy" and there were a few times when I kept forgetting what I was thinking about a few seconds ago. Today remembering it, I remember it like I was half asleep the whole time or something lol. And it was kinda scary it got to a point I just wanted it to stop

Most Helpful Girl

• yup, but that's because it was the first time
    if you keep doing it you won't feel so sleepy but relaxed instead, you'll still forget stuff anyway and you'll see things differently, not like hallucinations more like you get lost in thought and see a "deeper" meaning to simple things lol and everything is funnier
    that's how o feel..

What Guys Said 4

• No..

• Well I know I wasn't sober

• There's an inbetween. Think of it as being tipsy, not drunk but not sober, if you will.

• ah yes the old weed rollercoaster lol... let me get off now but you can't. yes you was stoned

• Yeahhh. you're now officially a stoner

• You don't feel the effects of "being high" the first time. That happens for everyone.

In fact, I wouldn't over speculate what happened during the first time.

Some people get a "bad taste" in their mouth after doing something for the first time, and assume that it will continue to be like that. Try it again, see if you actually like "feeling high" and if you don't just stop.

What Girls Said 1

• LMAO!! Yes you were stoned!! Yep speaking from an old stoner that doesn't smoke anymore yep you were stoned. Did you get the giggles? I did my first time. Ah the good old days, now I'm a mother that works too hard but one day I'll smoke again.

• No I didn't get the giggles lol