What do you guys do to clear your heads?

Basically just that, I'm always overthinking everything, I get overwhelmed by what I'm going through, so, any tricks to clear your heads? Not to overthink stuff? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think logically xD

Like for example. Imagine you're my girlfriend. You tell me "We need to talk"
    I could be like... What? "We need to talk" Oh God when they say it, it's usually bad news. Is it over? What's happening? What happened?"

But then I think logically and tell myself "It could be anything. Good or bad. Let's hear it first and go from there.. settle down, son."

• I get you, but how do you think logically when your whole world is tumbling down?

• Like depression? o-O?
      You know what? Pivate message me and tell me the story! It might be easier for me to be of service

• Yeah like depression, just messaged you, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Gym or sex. Depends on what it is and how it makes me feel.

Angry - Gym - I up my weights and go at EVERYTHING until I fail. Afterwards I'm sore, tired, and feeling pretty bad ass. Usually forget about whatever it is and pass out lol

Stressed - Sex ;)

• What if the reason you're stressed if because of sex or has to do with it? xD

• what if u r stressed because of ur bf? :P

What Guys Said 13

• Masturbate. I am serious.

• it clears your sack too!

• You're not doing it right... Either that or because females don't suffer from Deadly Sperm Buildup.

• Of course I'm doing it right xD But once I cum, all these thoughts come back

• Go for a drive at night and drive very very fast :P

• Some form of exercise especially where you can be on your own - Long run, bike ride, swim etc

• Go on walks and listen to music. Depending on the mood it would be a 15min walk or a 3 hour walk. Either way, when I get back home my mood is unbelievably better.

• Hehehe I should have at least a 3 day walk then :P But yeah walks do help, though these thoughts keep going during the walk

• That's the point ^^ For me I think best while walking with my headphones on so after 3 hours of clearer thinking I come home motivated and happy. If you walk as often as I do it really helps to keep your life sorted. I'm an over thinker as well and when I go on a walk it stops me from stressing over things that aren't vital to my well being (ie. School work, Love life, Drama etc.) and to focus on staying positive. Good luck and be happy! ^^

• Exercise.

• Exercise! Go for a walk, or a bike ride, or hit the gym.

Drink! Have you met my buddies Jack Daniels and Pierre Smirnoff? We're meeting up with John Molson later at Ernest and Julio's crib.

Play games! Blast the crap out of some people in Overwatch, or build your little empire in Minecraft.

Have a bath! Did you know that your drink buddies and your games (if you have a phone or handheld) can join you? Just keep a tight grip on them!

• meditation, drawing playing guitar.

• How do you meditate? Doesn't that make you think even more? And when I'm this stressed I'm not inspired to do anything creative

• when i meditate i count to ten and do some deep breathing and i try to imagine a laser which represents my focus. so i try to make my concentration and thoughts from all over the place and bundle them into one powerful laser beam so my mind is unified and i become focused and over time all the bad distracting thoughts go away.

• jogging , swimming, anything that physically tires you out.

• Go for a walk! I walk my dog when I got shit on my mind seem tk come back with better thoughts on how to handle them.
    Otherwise get lost in a funny tv show!!! Laughing always makes me feel better.

• Listen to a lot of music or read a book.

• walk on the beach

• I meditate for 10-15 mins and only listening to the music or I walk into the forest for a bit with my dog.

• look at myself

What Girls Said 5

• Drown myself in youtube videos, cry in the shower, you know, the usual.

• Yeah I do that, but then I just feel I wasted my day so I feel even worse

• Temporary solution xD I have yet to find a full blown solution that won't result in feeling worse afterwards.

• Do things you like. You like painting? Go paint. You like running? Go have jog. Make your mind busy bit by something you love

• I basically busy myself by doing something that's very time consuming and that will work to distract me from what I'm really obsessing over, lol :) For example, making necklaces with super tiny beads (which requires a lot of concentration), doing a jigsaw puzzle, meeting up with friends, having a TV marathon, walking, working out, etc. Just whatever can distract you for an extended period of time :D Hope this helps!

• Porn

• Write the things you're thinking about until you run out of ideas. Try to watch a movie, listen to music, go out more often, and let God handle the things you can't change!

• I can't open this water bottle, will your sky friend do it for me?

• Maybe I can try writing, I'm good at that, but that'd just make think even more about my struggles
      and @93stepsawayfromhome no need to make fun