Is it Embarrassing to go to Oaks Park with your dad and brother?

12 year old female

• yes
  • No
by the way Oaks Park is a amusement park in Oregon

Most Helpful Guy

• It should never be embarrassing to go anywhere with your parents or your brother. After all, you will have different friends throughout your lifetime... family will always be there.

What Guys Said 5

• It's generally only as embarrassing as you make it out to be. If you're prone to feeling embarrassed easily, your insecurity will make you embarrassed easily.

I used to be like that. Now I don't get embarrassed even if strangers happen to see me naked (not that I go around naked). Embarrassment is more something you "take" than "get".

• What is Oaks Park?

• Of course not.

• Heck no! Enjoy your time with them :)

• What is that?

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all. I'll admit I used to feel embarrassed about going out with my parents when I was 12 but I realize how stupid I was. Nothing wrong with going places with your parents and people reall don't care, not nearly as much as you might think they do :)

• I wouldn't think it is.

• I'm 18 and I'd go to that

• You're only 12. I'd still go there with my dad and brother. Stop actinh so mature and just live!