So I just ate half a bag of unwashed grapes. Am I going to die?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it will be a slow and painful death. You'll feel like your heart is about to explode. Vines will start growing out of your skin and controlling your body. You'll be trapped in your own body. Helpless unable to move. The vines will consume you. But hey the bright said it could be from anywhere of 24 hours or 6 months from now xD

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 24

• Don't worry; the grapes will simply take over your body, and you will become a bag of unwashed raisins over time.

• First thing that's gonna happen is you're blood pressure is gonna rise until it bursts out of your veins causing internal bleeding, then it's all gonna go to your feet which will bloat to clown proportions and you will die suffocating in laughter as no more blood can reach your head. It's not all bad. Sometimes the blood circulates long enough for Euphoria to be a symptom.

• Being as they're most certainly virtually awash in human feces, you might live a week or more,

• nah. they were probably already rinsed and even if they weren't you're most likely fine

• hahahahahahahhahaha. dude serious? i spilled radioactive chemicals on my foot a few days ago. nothing is going to happen.

• What music would you prefer?

• Yes you're a dead man. Grapes are not the fountain of youth. The winds of time will swallow you whole...

• Ooooo if you were my son, I'd troll you so bad xD

• No, your hands will just smell like sulfur for a while.

• could happen

• Just drink 1 water bottle and start jumping around.
    You drown the microbes and clean the stomach.

• Yes in horrible pain

• Nope 😂

• No unless your a bug. The pesticides won't be harmful. The only thing bad is the atrazine in pesticides.

• Another sign of demons 😌😌

• First the birds now grapes

What next

• Yup yup go do dat!

• Blood isn't flowing in my hands, and they are asleep after writing this plus it is 4.50AM here. Good night.

• u habe le caencr

• You stupid bunny smh :p

• no but your gona wish you were when you have super diarrhea.

• prob get cancer

• perhaps if you think you are you will die of shock or paranoia

• Silly rabbit, grapes are for kids.

• No but you might get the shits lol

• Doubt it.

• I work in produce at a grocery store, no you won't. We eat grapes out of the bag.

• It is good to rinse them though. Not necessary but I'm the kind of person that wants to be safe than sorry.

• Lol makes me feel better