Do you prefer living in a hot or cold climate?

• HotDo you prefer living in a hot or cold climate?
  • ColdDo you prefer living in a hot or cold climate?
I'm a hot weather and humidity guy, it's refreshing.
- - - - - -

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot, can't stand the cold.

What Girls Said 11

• Warm-ish. The California Bay Area is basically my ideal climate. Rarely drops below freezing even in the winter, and doesn't generally get too terribly hot in the summer. I really can't stand extreme climates at all. I've been visiting Texas this week, and I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to live somewhere this disgustingly hot and humid. But on the other hand, I also don't get people who live places that get below freezing during the day- I just can't handle that. So basically, I'm very much a medium-warm kinda person.

• Ok I grew up in Wisconsin and now living in Georgia I would love to go back to Wisconsin. I hate the summer here. I can't even go outside.

• I prefer living in a mild climate. I'm perfectly happy in central Europe :P

• hoooot

• cold please

• Cold. I love rainy days ☁⚡☔❄

• I like both but if you live in a vold climate you'll never have to sweat, so cold

• just something in the middle in hot weather its hard to breath and in cold weather ı have backpain :D

• Hot climate, I have lived in Florida my whole life. I prefer it.

• Cold. A thousand times cold!

• Id prefer cold, I've lived in south FL all my life and im sick and tired of it.

What Guys Said 12

• I live in Canada where we have this:
    http://i.imgur.com/xCLEBfu.jpg

I love both the hot and the cold! Right now it's 31C in Toronto and it's awesome. In six months it'll be -31C and it'll be awesome!

• Cold, since that's where a lot of liberal people live. I live in fucking Florida and it's hot as hell down here, not to mention full of fucking rain.

I want a cold area like New York, Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, etc. Where liberals like me can congregate.

• Not hot to the point that you don't want to go outside and not cold to the point where you don't want to go outside... somewhere in the middle!

• Hot weather.
    Even tho I love cold weather, I must say I prefer hot weather for many reasons.
    You can enjoy the outdoors much more, you can go running, go to the park, go the BEACH, cook outs, get a tan, so many things outdoors.

I grew up in a tropical place so Im used to the weather and my body can handle the heat much better. On the other hand, I love rainy days and cloudy days, those are my favorites. However I still need a sunny day every once in a while.

• Hot

Suns out, guns out and im most ripped in hot weather altho im kindaish equally ripped in cold too

• I had ever lived in cold climate, really meet a lot of problems about climate.

• I prefer a temperate climate, not to hot and not to cold

• cold all the way. i hate the sun.

• Cold❄️❄️❄️

• Cold was weather with a hot girl

• Cold, but seriously cold, not Florida winter cold.

• Cold, when you're hot you always feel and smell like shit.