Does anybody here know about Abdul Sattar Eidhi?

One of the Greatest Humanitarian , Philanthropist , ascetic and social activist. He was the founder and the head of the Edhi Foundation in Pakistan.

The foundation owns and operates world's LARGEST ambulance service, free nursing homes, orphanages, clinics, women’s shelters, food kitchens, and rehabilitation centers for drug addicts and mentally ill individuals all across the country.

To his death Edhi remained a simple and humble man. He owned two pairs of clothes, never took a salary from his organisation and lived in a small two bedroom apartment over his clinic.

Together with his wife, Bilquis Edhi, he received the 1986 Ramon Magsaysay Award for Public Service. He is also the recipient of theLenin Peace Prize and the Balzan Prize. In 2006, Institute of Business Administration Pakistan conferred an honoris causa degree of Doctor of Social Service Management for his services. In September 2010, Edhi was also awarded an honorary degree of Doctorate by the University of Bedfordshire. In 1989 Edhi received the Nishan-e-Imtiaz from the Government of Pakistan.
Does anybody here know about Abdul Sattar Eidhi?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't heard of him before.. I have now

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• i dont know how but i like his beard.

0|0
    0|0
    • no dear, he was much more than his nice beard. i wish u read about him
      one of the greatest man ever on this planet

• Yes, I just heard the news that he passed away.

0|0
    0|0