Could you accept Citizenship to the Turks?

If there were a war in Turkey, the Turks who fled to your country of citizenship would you like to have?

• I don't like the Turks. I wouldn't allow them to become citizens.
    23% (3)55% (11)42% (14)Vote
  • I love the Turks. I would let her.
    46% (6)25% (5)33% (11)Vote
  • Other
    31% (4)20% (4)25% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not up to me to decide if they should get the citizenship or not. But I have no problems with Turkish people.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say yes, I have nothing against anyone of any race, but I have this thought though... There's a lot of war going on in the world. What if the country hosting, has been getting too many people to look after? I hope neighbour countries are also welcoming so we can split all the people together so we're all still able to operate

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• People need to stay in their native countries. That's why the Brexit happened, because people are tired of foreigners invading the UK

0|0
    3|2
  • No we won't allow any Turks or Arabs or Persians to be here
    even if They are Christians coz They are not white

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 11

• When a war breaks out people should stand their ground and defend their country. Not run away like cowards. I can understand temporary asylum for women and children but if people don't defend what's theirs, they will forever roam like nomads being chased away from everywhere. Why would I want to live with someone like that?

0|0
    1|1
  • I don't mind immigrants at all, though I think letting hoards in at once is bad for any country and works agaisnt integration and fuels hatred/discrimination.

Why bother to integrate when 1000s of your native people move to a strange country and all congregate in the same place?

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not, the government has not granted me with the power to do this since in dont even work for the government.

0|0
    2|0
  • I wouldn't let them in.

0|0
    0|0
  • My country is overloaded with immigrants enough as it is, I don't have anything against Turkish but go to a different country that can handle it.

0|0
    1|1
  • So if there's guy you don't let him in? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a war going on in turkey since about 1978

0|0
    2|0
    • no war. There's terror. In every country exists.

• Yeah not like that dude, thats a war between the turks and kurds

• my friend lives in Turkey. That battle is not present. There isn't a war between the Kurds and the Turks. Some Kurds formed a terrorist organization.

• na they are terroists

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, anyone should be able to be a citizen. It's everyone's planet, everyone should be able to live in any country they want.

We can see from the poll though that there are so many racists/nationalists, it makes me sick

2|0
    0|0
  • Only if they could sing the national anthem and eat a pound of bacon in the process. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love turkish girls

0|0
    1|0