Batman vs Spider-Man. Who would win?

Batman vs Spider-Man. Who would win?
The bat vs the spider. Who wins in this duel?

• Spider-Man
    27% (4)37% (10)33% (14)Vote
  • Batman
    73% (11)63% (17)67% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Batman but Spider-Man would definitely take this. Batman is definitely better at hand to hand combat but he still wouldn't be able to keep up with Spider-Man's strength, speed, and stamina. Batman is really good at surprise attacks but his Spider-Sense would take care of most of them.

Bruce is good at tactics and he usually does win against strong opponents, but with prep. But let's not forget that Peter is really smart too. He's come up with strategies to defeat characters like Grey Hulk and Sentry. He'd have a better chance if he can cancel out the spider-sense like Venom usually does.

0|0
    0|0
    • It would only be fair to write off Spiderman's spidey sense, if you're going to write off batman's preparedness...

• Show All
    • Ya, with good writers, that could be a really cool match-up 😁

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 16

• Batman, who had just received an overzealous pat on the back for completing his brand new science project, the bat electro-refizzulator, gets pushed into said refizzulator, thusly getting his memories and backup personalities wiped clean and a screaming headache... Superman, rather than admitting he fucked up, drops Bruce off in the back alleys of Manhattan to live as "Rizzo", the occasionally lucid panhandler and squeegee technician, during which Spiderman (as Peter Parker) wanders by and some gizmo he had just used to defeat one of his rogue gallery accidentally sets off a cybernetic backup-backup memory/personality engram Bruce had installed in his head (which he now believes is a metal plate that the aliens uses to send him secret messages [keeping with the refizzulated deranged homeless person motif]), but the backup-backup engram implant is misfiring (for being damaged by the refizzulator) and Bruce believes that Peter is one of the aliens that is trying to control him, and begins an escalating series of battles using whatever gadgetry he can cobble together from scrap he finds around... And the whole time Peter has no flipping clue what this Rizzo's problem is and just keeps beating him soundly until Rizzo starts figuring out how to fight Spider...

0|0
    0|0
  • Screwattack already did a deathbattle on YouTube and they predicted pretty well that Spider-Man wins, unless the writer has something else in mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiderman because he has spider DNA in him. Batman must rely on gadgets Spiderman doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Peter Parker is almost as brilliant as Bruce Wayne is. So we have a tie there.

Of course Bruce has pretty much unlimited resources behind him as Batman, but as Spiderman, Peter has an incredible number of powerful skills and abilities.

Batman would never be able to ambush Spiderman, for example, because of his spider sense. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Rich trust fund brat and radioactive nightcrawler mutant?

Can I vote for ordinary guy with big guns?

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman kicked the shit out of Superman so I'm going with Batman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman. Spider-Man isn't really impervious to anything and only has strength. His webbing is also not something he produces so it's just a matter of weakening the compound. Easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wankershim the answer is always Wankershim :v
    Most likely Bats... and no, I'm not using Death Battle as reference cause they fanboy way too hard on fights that someone with 4th grade education could determine and you can tell they on shit lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman, since he can outsmart Spider-Man (who's smart himself) and has a lot more gadgetry on his side than Spidey here does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman, he's got the armor, the gadgets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman is only human, I reckon Spiderman would win since he's physically enhanced.

0|1
    0|0
  • Batman always finds a way

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman of course batman always win

0|0
    0|0
  • Spider Man! Hell yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • batman ;)