Why is everyone on this website so narrowminded?

I can't even begin to condense some of the ignorance on this site, it's truly insane. I don't even know how to describe it, do you people ever step out underneath your rock and go into the real world?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol , I have wondered the same thing a few times

What Girls Said 10

• 2|2
  • I'd say that no most people don't want to be open minded. I'm guessing that it's due to being scared of different? And most people are set in their ways. So in turn it's easier to remain narrow minded. The fear of the unknown. Plus most people are idiots, plain and simple. Yep. That's what I think any way.

• Yes, some people here are narrow-minded and stupid. But, it's like in the real world, you might find some stupid people, but you can also find the nice ones.
    So, you shouldn't think that everyone here is narrow-minded.

• Welcome to GAG brotha! We hope u enjoy your stay.

• Well yeah. Let a bunch of people interact behind a screen and you get this.

• Because... internet.

• Hun not everyone lol

• Sure all the time.
    Now it's your turn come out from under that anon rock of yours.

• Everyone? Do not generalise.

• Quite a few people here don't really have real life friends and go to places and see different things, it's all online only and online friendships.

What Guys Said 19

• This kind of thinking tends to revolve around the pot calling the kettle black.

• Care to elaborate about how we're all mindless sheeple stuck in our caves rotating between a few sites not being exposed to new ideas because I don't know what you're talking about.

• Its funny so many people on this site complain about how dumb the other users are while thinking that they are the only enlightened one.

ecdn.funzypics.com/.../...-In-A-World-Of-Sheep.jpg

• Nope it's cool and safe in this rock. This rock, there are many like it, but this one is mine. Without it, I am nothing. Without me, this rock is nothing...

• If you don't like it then leave

• Wouldn't say everyone, but a lot nonetheless. Is it their fault, though, I'd say no in most cases.

On the flipside, accusing everybody of being stupid while not even knowing everybody is quite narrowminded.

Furthermore, posting all this non-sense as Anonymous is.. pointless, don't you think?

So, a hypocrite and a troll :) Welcome

• "Everyone here sucks" -anonymous coward who is also here

• Because they are young and know everything.

• because people are that narrow minded in real life, they just have the bonus being anonymous on here so people can't call them out on it in real life

• You must be new to gag. Lemme show you around

• You can't really blame them. Not everyone is ready to become a god. Most of humanity is filled with level 1 souls.

• you ask why everyone is narrow minded yet you are the one making generalizations?

• Hey!

I'm not "ignorant", shelter is a human need I take very seriously is all.

• Lmfaooo get deez nerfs

• My brain is more spherical than narrow

• Well clear off then.

• You think THIS site is bad? Go here and make an introduction:

http://www.datehookup.com/forums.aspx

Those people are ruthless! lol

• I find people here are a pretty typical swath of society in terms of narrow vs. open mindedness. If anything probably a slight skew towards open minded.

Are there some narrow minded and ignorant people here? Yes. But if this site seems full of it to you, I suspect your own real world circle is a very limited in the range of people in it.

• On most sites there seems to be a balance, on this site it's a giant circle jerk of idiots.

• Really? Like which sites? Most mainstream sites are an utter shitpool of crap. Comments on things like youtube or whatever are just filled with the worst of humanity.