What are some awkward phases that you went through?

I used to be gothic and emo. This is what I kinda basically looked like.
What weird phases did you go through? (Like did you use to like to eat paper or something) XP

For the record, this isn't me haha! I mean't I looked like her with the hair, make up, and etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• in high school, i was the kid that super skinny kid that wore baggy pants and shirts 2 sizes too big. i look back on pictures and just laugh and shake my head.

Most Helpful Girl

• Emo phase in middle school, the same razor cut bangs but I have curlier hair 😂 my online friend got me into it and I thought she was super cool. We pretended to enjoy screamo and said "rawr" in our gaming bios 😬😬

What Guys Said 13

• I used to carry a blue flag on my backside, but only on my left side. Hahah jk @redeyemindtricks 😉

• I don't get it..

• @redeyemindtricks GFUNK!!!

Thats awesome.

"So I hooks a left on the 21 and Lewis
      some brothas shootin dice so I said Let's do this"

I do wish more songs where like that. Its so smooth. One of my top 5 songs of all time. Its not like any other rap song.

• If you like the Gfunk sound... did you ever hear Rappin 4Tay, from SF? (The fuck? San Francisco has hip hop? San Francisco has *black people*? WHATTTT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2daXghqHgjQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8gk7bWu5Jg

• What a cute little Goth you were!

No, I had no awkward phase other than being a teen with zits.

• Had a phase where I refused to cut my hair and let it grow down my back (was just above my butt), think it was my way of saying fk social norms I do what I want kind of thing. I did eventually get it cut then let it grow to a similar length then cut it again and have kept it short since.

• Going through one right now where I'm trying to grow out of being this shy, awkward guy and become more confident and sociable.

• Me too believe it or not 😂 I used to have long hair and dress all emo lol bet you didn't expect that!

by the way I'm a metalhead now not emo lol

• Yes... I used to act kinda gay and feminine cause #FuckTheSystem. Those were definitely NOT the days.

• None. Too busy gaming as a teen to go through any fashion-phase.

• It's not only fashion. It could be food wise, personality wise, habit wise, and etc.

• I tried to be gangsta when I was young. Now I am a grown up goth.

• Looking bad phase haha I cleaned up a bit more since I was a teenager

• i didn't go through any

• Very pretty

• When I was like 17-18, had chin length hair shaved sides and back, wore ripped off combat pants turned into shorts with boots. You know, it was the 90s. Or maybe you don't know. Maybe you've seen pictures?

• Destruction of school property... With my head !!

What Girls Said 7

• - 13 Emo
    -14 Straight A student (first of the class)
    -15 way into saving the planet, revolutions , hipsterish
    -16 lost weight started getting attention from dudes 😍😚💘 Started getting into fashion and make up

• Yeah same basically LOL.

• That phase except its called scene where you tease your hair and have huge bangs, the eyeliner all the way round oh boy...

• I use to be outgoing at one time..
    Does that count? Lol!

• I used to be gangsta, preppy, being fashion

• When i was about 11-14 i was a tomboy. Gaming was my life

• I'm going through one now! Socially. I don't know what to do with myself