What are the things you find attractive in a girl/boy?

they don't have to be physical things by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.

• you are too intellectual and i find it nice :)

• Hahahaha xD

• Thanks for the MHO ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone that's touchy (not in a secual way, per se.) someone that's nurturing, a good kisser, ambitious, humorous, spontanious, outgoing but also okay will chilling at home and good with kiddies and pets since i adore both eqaully.

What Guys Said 8

• Intelligence. Kindness. Beautiful soul. [whatever else garbage I'm expected to spout every time this question gets asked as if it could not be looked up ]

OR:

I just want a bitch who I can stand that will take it in the ass from my huge cock.

Because that is the truth.

• Tall, skinny, big boobs

• Wide hips and big booty baby!

• Having a connection.

• Wow you're gorgeous

• I like it when a girl wears a belly shirt.

• ass and tits and blue eyes and has to be under 100lb

• anus size
    eyes
    hair
    neck
    boobs

What Girls Said 2

• big dick thanks

• The voice. I am attracted to good voice. So far I have heard 2 really good voices. <3