So... who else wants to leave Earth to come with me and move to Mars?

Things are getting crazy in this blue planet.

We shall began a new. We shall call our people.. the Martians.

617

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• http://i.imgur.com/OC6XVmt.jpg

I'd go to Mars with cha, but only if I get me a good suit of armor, a shotgun, rocket launcher, a plasma rifle and a BFG-9000 and then we go there and take on the forces of hell together and come out of it alive and live to tell the tale, OR if we don't come out of it alive, well then, we will sure have a real blast and go out with a bang.

Either way we're fucked, so... why not have a really big adrenaline rush before the lights go out forever?

Mars would completely be a no man's land, but it will be one Hell of an adventure and a real crazy roller coaster rider if that's how Mars was going to be.

• Let me know if you're still interested. I think we need to find "God Mode" and probably "No Clipping Mode" and Teleporters. I'd definitely want to leave Earth if ONLY it wouldn't kill me in the first place. And if somehow those things mentioned are attainable and achievable, it's another desperate and futile attempt at doing something.

I hate how we have to require oxygen to breath just so we'd live and survive and that if we're beyond any atmosphere the vacuum of space would more or less instantaneously kill us unless we have a space suit on.

Thanks for MHO!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• What makes you think we deserve to? You think we can just hop to another cause people f*cked this one up? If I was an alien I'd kick our ass*s for even trying to step on my planet.

• Omg meee meeee!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Honestly Mars sounds really boring, I'll take my chances here.

• No thank you. But thanks for asking

• Sounds good to me

What Guys Said 16

• I'd rather travel to, and live on Jupiter.

• Y'all too late me and @Pac-Man already live there xD

• you know if we have a colony there we will have an entire planet to fill with people so people will probably not be taking birth control lol. i wonder what natural selection would be like at there on mars.

• Good luck bro. Your rotting corpse will help add organic soil to the martian soil. A few hundred thousand more braves souls like you rotting on the surface, and a to reignite the martian magnetic field and we might be able to start terraforming part of the planet.

• So you saw through my true plans have you not? I need more souls for the taken in the grand scale of this sacrifice. But they've been foiled. Curses.
      ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

• We will grow plants in you one day! Salud!

• YES! Anything to get me away from this election year. ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฝ

• Sure I just wish David Bowie could come with us.
    RIP David Bowie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ

• Yeah, good idea. Let's go to another planet and screw it over like we did with our home planet

• That didn't go too good in the movie (or book) the martian.

• Meh, when it comes to Mars, I prefer the Doom video games, at least they had the Chainsaw, zombies, various monsters, teleportation, and the Plasma weapons. And then later on every other game ripped off from it with the whole idea of "Space Marines'" vs. Hostile Alien Forces and Monsters on other planets, in outer space, etc.

• Hell yeah dude. I'm down. Just bring a few girls along and I'll gladly come

• I'd rather try Uranus ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Will I get to have sex with girls at least everyday?

• Such an original name for the species.

• Still can't escape death

• If there's going to be people there then there's going to be the same problems there.

• no thanks. i like earth

• racism will still exist, even on the red planet. as long as it's taught, it will continue