A question from my mom: "Don't you love long haired men"?

So I told my mom about this website and she wanted me to ask a question for her. Her question is "Don't you love long haired men?"
A question from my mom:

By the way, this should become like a tag on here lol #QuestionFromMom
And everyone should do it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really a fan of it, just personal preference. I can't give you a good reason why to be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• not for me

What Girls Said 20

• Haha yea.. Though, it actually depends on how it looks on the guy.. Some guys look ridiculous and others look feminine.. And for those 2 type of guys, it really is not appealing or attractive..

If you can still look manly and it suits your overall look.. It can be sooooo attractive!! 👍🏻👍🏻

• That second dude looks feminine. Shit he looks better than 80% of girls (no homo) you wouldn't bang him?

• @joseyyywhales hahaha are you serious? He has an extremely masculine face!! I do see what you mean however!! Haha but if a girl looked like that and I were a guy, I wouldn't want her!! Cause too manly!! Haha even when I see what you mean, it's just not feminine enough... He has Thai hardcore look and too masculine face expression !!! He's fucking hot!! Haha😜😍!! But I don't bang based on hot!! And I prefer dark hair...

But in the end,, I would have to hear him talk and see the way he walks and overall personality to determine if he's more mauling or more feminine.. You don't know what I mean, because only I know what I mean... I know what I mean 😁😂😛👽!!!

• Seeing as the boyfriend's hair is down to the small of his back... Yeah, I do :P <3

• I love long haired men so much. My ex had long hair and I loved it! Still do. Long hair is so hot on guys.

• Why would she ask you if YOU love long haired men? are you gay?

As for me,. well technically its phrased odd. I dont love long haired men i don't know them all. but i do love long hair on men i'm interested in.

• she wasn't asking me. I told her about this website and she wanted to ask a question on here

• I hate it. Looks good on Chris hemsworth, cause duh lol but any longer is a turn off (like guy 2)

• Meh... it can be ok on some guys. Second dude looks like a girl.

And my mom would ask penis questions 😂😂😂

• I love guys with long hair! I drove my mom nuts in the 70's bringing guys home with shoulder length or longer hair.

• Yes some men pull it off amazingly. ^^

• no.
    i like short hair on men.

• No, I don't. I don't find long haired men attractive at all.

• Nope, I don't lol

• I guess some men can pull it off. :)

• Depends on the man but some can look sexy AF with it lol

• That second guy is hot

• Depends but not really.

• I do love long hair on guys. It's a shame most guys have short hair these days.

• I don't like it but on some man it look good.

• Guys with long hair are my weakness. Literally a guy with long hair could smile at me and I'd probably melt into a puddle.

• I don't, but that one is cute.

• Ok that second guy! How hot is he? Name?

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's pretty nice to have long hair

• I love my long hair. It looks amazing in real life.

Between that and my muscles I get way more compliments from my hair than I do my muscles