Parents putting me in the middle of their arguments?

My parents are constantly arguing with each other and bringing me in the middle of it. I am 22 but I am still at home with my parents and all I hear all day is them arguing about how they both do not like each other and how none of them are happy. I try my hardest to stay out of it but they get mad and say "You are the reason that we are arguing" (wtf? I just live there) So it's hard on me because they force me to choose a side and I do not like doing that. Both of my parents are wrong and they have done many bad things to hurt the other. For the past month I have been siding with my mom because my dad has been doing wrong things. The other night my mom came up to me and asked if I knew anything about something that my dad stole from her that was his and she hid it because he made her mad. (I did, but I promised her that I would not tell my dad she took it). My mom confronts my dad asking him if he took it and he did. She gets mad at me because she thinks that I am the one that told him where it was but in reality he found it and hid it and told me afterwards that he found it,(so technically I did nothing). She starts screaming at me and calling me a traitor because she thinks I gave it to him when in reality I did not. So now she is walking around the house not speaking to me and giving me dirty looks and going around telling her friends that I turned against her. I just don't know what to do I feel bad because she is mad at me for something I did not do and it is ruining our relationship because I am the only one that she trusts. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do something to get the hell out of that loonie bin

• I am serious , they sound crazier than shit house rats

Most Helpful Girl

• I was your place couple of years ago. I don't know how I got through this. I just don't want to remember. Be strong girl. This is your parents, you can't replace them. But you can pray for them. Right now, you could move out to any of close girlfriends house if possible or share a room or even if you have uncles or aunts. And something else, THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT. U have done nothing wrong and it's not right to choose the side of any of them. Both of them are being wrong by these childish behavior. God be with you.

What Guys Said 1

• I been in middle of my parents arguments and I hated it. I suggest moving out, or stay somewhere else for a while.

What Girls Said 2

• yah you need to leave the house, go get a roommate at a college apartment, they rent a room for around 300 a month including everything. I did that in NC.

• Oh wow. Ok this is a tough one to give advice but I'm going to try my best. Have you told your parents how they're making you feel? If you've not yet done this then you need to have a family meeting. Tell them how immature they're behaving that they shouldn't bring their child into an argument no matter how old that child is. It's extremely unfair to you and disrespectful. Your mom is behaving like a child. Tell them both to stop. Do your best to ignore them and keep your head up.