How would you propose 💍?

Boys and girls, have you ever thought how you'd propose to your partner one day? I have always imagined it as an intimate moment. I would cook her favourite meal and afterwards during the post meal cuddle I would simply ask her "Will you marry me?". Nothing too fancy but from the heart.

If you don't want to propose, how would you like to be proposed?

If you don't want to marry, why are you against marriage? I know you'll tell us anyway lol

How would you propose 💍?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was to do that specifically with my current partner, then I'd make it more casual. He doesn't like huge displays of affection and, honestly, that'd make me uncomfortable too. He'd honestly be happy with me just being like 'hey, dude, wanna get married?' and then just elope or something. So yeah, just something casual and he wouldn't want a ring so I'd probably get him an engraved pocket watch or something similar, that's something he'd enjoy.

I think that, if I was to be proposed to, I'd want it done kinda simple too in that I want it to just be us, no big proposals in front of crowds or in a restaurant or out and about, just us on our own in our home because I want to know 100% that I'm saying yes because I love them and want to marry them, not because I'm feeling pressured to by how many people are watching. Besides, having so many eyes on me would fuck with my anxiety :P I think I'd want a little more romance than 'wanna get married?' but yeah, again, no huge speeches.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm against proposing because I find the whole idea of it way too cheesy and unnatural. I also have some issues with it because there's this gender-thing involved... many people believe that it's a man's "job" to propose. However, I refuse to take the initiative just because I was born with a penis.

Instead, my girlfriend and me simply discussed marriage over the span of about 2 years. During these numerous discussions, it just sort of became an agreement that we will get married some time in the near future. None of us ever clearly asked "Will you marry me?" but because we both know we want to stay together for the rest of our lives and have children, we simply decided that marrying would be a good decision.

What Girls Said 14

• He will be the one proposing of course, not me :p
    In a fancy restaurant <3
    realcontents4u.com/.../sm231145_1418890083.jpg
    that gif doe haha

• I think there's more chance of hell freezing over than anyone ever proposing to me 😔 But I wouldn't want anything super grand, I'd like a ring that's really personal - nothing too fancy, just very me, quirky and affordable and I'd like to be taken somewhere with a nice view and have them just tell me. Don't even have to get down on one knee, I don't know. Just can't see it ever happening but that'd be nice, wouldn't ask for much.

• Oh PS. I would elope. Not a crazy big wedding, just run off and get married.

• I think its all in your head lol no victim of a car crash has ever though they would be in a car crash, its the same with marriage xD

• Nah I just know it's never going to happen, nobody sees me as girlfriend material so I'm obvs not wife material.

• when my man proposes to me, i'd like for it to be something low-key and just between us. neither of us are into the whole people thing, so no public proposal for us.

he tells me he has the whole thing planned out, thought, so we shall see. :) <3

• He proposes to me.

How he does it doesn't matter.

• Honestly nothing would be planned if it ever happened, I would punch him if he did any kind of ring thing and same with me giving him anything, and wouldn't want others to know because that type of think is just too damn serious.

• Id slip you a ring just so that I could see you punch someone xD

• NOOOOOO!!! I'm horrible at not losing things and really bad with anything expensive.

• Yours is very sweet. :) I haven't really thought too much about a proposal.

• I am not against marriage. I think it is blissful but I don't want to get married because I want to be career oriented and focus on my family instead (parents/siblings ) and most importantly , my traveling. I want to travel around a lot.

• Over a romantic dinner of pizza.

• Just us. Whoever he ends up being. Nothing big. Im More of a sentimental. I Dont want a materialistic money or status related proposal.

• I wouldn't cuz I ain't gettttttttttin married

• Supposedly, a woman can propose to a man every four years on February 29th. If I was to do it then I would like to be somewhere romantic with not many people around to start cheering and applauding.

• I didn't know about this tradition hah are you Irish?

• because I googled about it and it says that its an Irish tradition, but I guess other countries have it too

• Oh cool, I didn't know it was Irish

• I'll propose with tacos, if he doesn't likes tacos then I'm not marrying him

• I've always loved the idea of proposing somewhere in the mountains.

• At a diner in a expensive restaurant with champagne and a beautiful diamonds :)

What Guys Said 16

• Planning on doing it in Iceland here. It's been on our list for years but we've never managed it somehow.
    photos.smugmug.com/.../...RKARD_106746-30x40-L.jpg
    Going to time the holiday for it too and hopefully get lucky with the lights.

• A Dublin proposal "You're Whah?"
    d236bkdxj385sg.cloudfront.net/.../...proposal1.jpg

• I proposed on a fishing trip , ha ha. Seriously !!

• I think I'm gonna ask her in the most random place possible. Like, right before a rollercoaster drop 😂

• Wow, I really like that, about cooking for her first, that would definitely make a lot of chicks wet.

Can't say I've thought about it too much. All I know is I do want to be the one to propose, and maybe not necessarily down on one knee, but in my own way.

• I dont think it would make much difference in my case cause I am always the one cooking lol

Thats a good idea. It doesn't matter how you do it as long as you mean it lol

• 0|1
  • I thought about having a romantic dinner at whichever's place. I thought about using transparent plates and writing will you marry me on the back side of the plate so when she gets closer to finishing her meal, she'd be able to read it as she gets closer to being done lol still not sure but it's just an idea.

• I don't know, I am not sure whether I would want to marry in the future or not.
    Proposing sounds like a tense situation to be in, so I won't think of it and do what I do best.. procrastinate. 😎

• I'd do it passive and casually tbh

• WIth a ring pop

• I'd just slide the ring (or whatever) across the table and say "take it or leave it."

• never am

• No need to

• I would defecate on their kitchen floor and arrange the feces into the words, "Will you marry me?"

• Mine would be perfect.. Im topless in a bedroom just wearing my thongs. Im gonna tell my women, this crotch ain't gonna suck itself. Then as soon as she pulls down my thongs, revealing my many inches of meat. She would find the ring wrapped aroud my cock. ''Surprised BABY, marry me will you?'' I said. Then she say yes.. She takes the ring off my cock with her mouth.

• I'm not going to propose. If I wanna get married I'll just ask if we'd want to get married some time or not. I'm not going to go down on one knee or anything. That demeaning.