I 'm short and ugly. What will I do?

No one want to be date with me. 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares about your height, you are only shorter than the people taller than you. Just enjoy your life.
    And if you truly are ugly, put on smile on that face and thats it.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey prince wore heels to counteract that minor problem maybe you should too

• Find a short, ugly partner. And stop being insecure, nobody really likes an insecure person

• No one will want to with that attitude.

What Guys Said 9

• I take your word for it when you say you're short. I mean, short is short. "Ugly; however, is a relative term and should only be adopted as s last resort.

• I went through a stage in my life were I was a bit harsh on myself but looking back, there really wasn't anything particularly bad about my appearance. You need to focus on the things that you like about youself and what you are good at and this will no doubt raise your confidence. Confidence is a big part of how people perceive you so if you have it you will not only make you feel better about yourself but others will see you as more attractive. Everyone has days were they feel less confident and there is still things I don't like about myself but I don't let it affect me in any way. If you are really struggling with gaining confidence try watching a youtube video. Another thing you can do is write down things you like about yourself/what you have achieved and stick it up beside your bed. When you wake up every morning read it and you'll feel good about yourself.

Good luck!

• You could sniff farts for a living. I hear it's a job in China...
    www.thecrazyfacts.com/.../

• Learn to be comfortable being independent.

• Uh, there's always plastic surgery, but it won't be easy or affordable, if you get what I mean?

• 0|0
  • I'm tall and women won't even touch me or look at me, so height doesn't matter just have a positive attitude

• become rich or famous or a serial rapist

• Dude I'm tall and people give me compliments about my face all the time. But I'm shy as shit and have never gone on a date. Trust me when I say confidence matters more than anything.