What political ideology are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Which of the following statements comes closest to your view?"
    both options are ones i disagree with. racial discrimination is not the only reason why some black people in the US can't get ahead. Cycle of poverty is more accurate. The other option is even worse, how can a poor person be at fault for being born poor.

i got solid liberal but i'm not American. this quiz is ridiculous, it only gives u two extreme options.

• This is why I swear 98% of my country is retarded. Everything is either/or. If you're for civil rights, you hate white people and the police. If you support the police, you're a racist. Just look at most of the comments on this site. You have white people believing that there is no racism in this country and everything that happens (IE, the last 2 police brutality) are because the police were provoked (Refer to ya boy, fearless banana) or aledeeurope who seem to think that show people are somehow not advantaged any way despite evidence from, I don't know, the last 240 years of our country's history. Then you have nut cases like the dude in Dallas who actually believe that because a few incidences happened that all police are corrupt. Or the bimbos riding on the BLM coattails who abuse it as an excuse to start shit. The media doesn't make it any better, either. That's what pisses me off. No one actually tries to understand the situation. They just wanna make excuses to manipulate their reality

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau: I don't believe that all police officers in America are corrupt and I don't condone attacks against random police officers. However, the US does have huge problems with police brutality (particularly against blacks). This is a fact that cannot be denied. In this year ALONE, American police officers have already killed 569 people. And it's barely July! That's absolutely insane. You know how many people were killed in Germany during the whole year of 2015? TWO. Yes, you heard that right. TWO people were killed in all of Germany in all of 2015. Even if you take the population size into account (Germany has 90 million people, the US around 310 million), you don't even get close to what's happening in America. Or you wanna hear something even crazier? The police in Iceland has killed exactly ONE person so far. Not in this month, not in this year, in THE ENTIRE HISTORY of the country, only one single person has ever been shot by an Iceland police officer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got "solid liberal, along with 15% of the country". So basically I'm in the 15% most liberal corner of American society. But that's perhaps not so surprising since I'm European. Obama is alright (he seems like a decent guy to hang out with) but he isn't a politician I would particularly want to vote for. Here in western Europe, Obama would be center-right.

What Girls Said 11

• Solid Liberal 😏

• hard pressed skeptics lol

• Solid liberal, result didn't surprise me

• Next Generation Left

• young outsider

• Solid liberal!

• Solid liberal. Very accurate.

• Young Outsider

• old enough to know they are all different cheeck of an ass..

• Solid Lib.

• Your best fit is...
    Young Outsider
    along with 13% of the public.

What Guys Said 16

• Steadfast conservative.
    "This overwhelmingly Republican group holds very conservative attitudes across most issues, including social policy and the size and scope of government. However, they generally are critical of business and Wall Street. Overall, Steadfast Conservatives also express highly negative attitudes toward immigrants and take a skeptical view of U. S. global involvement."

• www.people-press.org/.../

Steadfast conservative

• it says young outsiders because of my views that the government is inefficient and views to protect the environment, but on the other side i support business so i belong to the group of only % of the population who has liberal as well as conservative views which is normal as i kind of align myself with libertarian/anarchist/minarchist ideas.

• I didn't take that one, instead I took the political compass test since it's more thorough.
    www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=5.5&soc=2.51

• Solid Liberal.

• Steadfast Conservative

Yup sounds about right.

• I give up on politics. I just think the majority of politicians these days are in it for the money and it's hard to find a person who is very genuine in their beliefs.

• Social liberial by the way. I'm British though so some of the answers aren't based on much knowledge of the American government.

• Next generation left

I don't know what that means but I hope I'm not a liberal

• Yound Outsider

• Bolshe

• Steadfast conservative

• Solid Liberal

• Anti-American

• irrelevant

• Next Generation Left

• I'm a democrat but I still would fight for republican beliefs and work with them as much as I can