What would the crips, bloods, and surenos in East LA do if I threw a rock at them and ran?

I wanna know what would happen cuz that would comedy asf

Most Helpful Girl

• They would tell you to stop trolling girlsaskguys. com

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably shoot you dead. Then the police would come and they would shoot at the cops. Then when the cops shoot them back.. then the blacklivesmatter movement will go ahead and scream police brutality and start a terrorist organization and murder a bunch of dallas police officers.

• 😂😂😂😂

• There's no other side. There's the arguments I acknowledge like how you think BLM has to do with the Dallas shooting (no proof) and then there's the arguments that go beyond common sense. Such as police brutality not existing. Even the most extreme cop supporting people acknowledge that police brutality exists. You, on the other hand, don't.

• @reixun I said it very rare occurrence.

What Girls Said 1

• Umm they would kill you.

What Guys Said 4

• Ehh I doubt they'd care. I mean, the gangs are probably full of / used to being around STONErs anyway.

Because... because stones... rocks... stoner... gangs and drugs...
    @redeyemindtricks I need backup on this joke. I'm stuck on where to go next-- I'm in between a rock and a hard place D:

• They'd kill you.

• Can you run faster than 1,200 ft/sec?
    No?
    Then you're fucked because they'll pull a 9mm on you and start shooting at you.

• They'd probably shit their pants