Why do people on the internet ask you a question, but once you answer them they don't respond?

Did they not want to know after all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't respond to every responses because I don't really have anything to say. I do read the responses and get help from some of them.

What Guys Said 4

• They received your answer, they got nothing else to say. No more questions or opinions. Some respond with a "Thank you" or something like that while others just move on.

• In terms of? Private messages or what

• Sorry, I should have added this information the question! Most of them the time, it's when they see something you said, like a comment you made to someone else, and ask you a question about it.

• I take it that answers your question? anything else?

• It's not the opinion they wanted to hear.

People post questions literally just for justification on their shitty act or bad decision.

• No i mean when they ask you a question personally, not referring to when they post questions for people on the site to answer.

• Probably same thing.

Or they're just shit cnts.

• . Goes Anonymous
    Writes "Did they not want to know after all?"
    Who wants to know Anonymous?

What Girls Said 1

• Lmao I don't know depends, what's your address?