Girls, Is the severity of this normal at my age?

About 7 - 14 days before my period my breasts get really sore. I know this is normal but it is pretty severe and I'm 14. Each time it gets worse and worse to the point where now to even put clothes on can be really sore. Could something else be the problem? Are there any other reasons at all that could be causing it?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really a question for the gynecologist.

What Girls Said 8

• I had the same round the first year of my period like 15-16. A week before, I could not touch my breast and sometimes it hurt to the point I could not lift my arms etc to put my clothes on.

Just ask your physician, there will be of course something wrong. But i think it is normal.

• As well as your period, your breasts are probably still growing, hence the discomfort.

• Yes, it's normal. Don't worry I have that too.
    Probably it's puberty just doing it's job.

• I get it too and it sucks

• Yeah mine become sore too but hurt only if you touch/press them!

• Mine gets sore the week of but not that far I advance

• Well breasts do get sore before and during the period, mine can get really sore, and at your age they're still growing, so they can hurt even more, but the best thing is to go see a doctor about it

• I like playing with my blood clots, it makes me happy😊