Thoughts on Pokémon GO?

Seems like a fun game to play with a group of friends regardless wether you've actually seen Pokémon or not I think it's a good way to have fun! Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have it.
    How do you play with other people? Can you add someone?

• Just go out with real friends who also have the app and walk around looking for them at a park or mall etc.

• ohh i thought you could add people

• I'm not sure about that completely I only started playing it today, maybe you can? Google it?

What Guys Said 2

• I was extremely disappointed. If you lookup Ingress it's basically that with different graphics. All you do is drive/walk around to collect pokemon you can only level up at a gym. I would be ok with it if lets say I can only get pokemon by walking around all day. But when I want to.. you know not creep around in the middle of the night until I go to bed. I can do some kind of quarter-assed storyline, fight things to level up the pokemon I got by exploring.

I dunno I didn't get why anyone would play Ingress and I don't get why anyone would play this more than a week tops. I wish it was more turn based pokemon battles and less run around or you can't do anything.

Most other location based games I played, you could go there and do whatever. Some had hubs you could explore around an area you place a hub down.. But all of them (except ingress) had things you could do to progress when you didn't feel like roaming around.

• Not a real pokemon game. I'll stick to the natural hand held games that made pokemon. Pokemon :)

What Girls Said 2

• Haven't played it and won't but it seems like it's getting out of control

• Very good game