Would you rather?

Would you rather?
Lets play lesser of the two evil choices, where I will ask you two difficult questions that deal with morals, life and death. You have to choose one, while each choice has different outcomes each dealing with severe consequences.

Imagine you have two buttons in front of you. One is Grey , the other is Brown.

You are the only one who is able to decide and make the choice and press one button. There is no time for you to pass the choice on to someone else. The moment you press one the other instantly locks forever.

The first situation deals with the grey button. By pressing the grey button it saves 12 children and 18 fluffy animal lives.

The brown button when pressed saves 100 lives, men and women, half of them are mentally challenged and have the mentality of children.

Here's the kicker, by pressing the button, it automatically sends out a anti missle defense, you only have one. There are currently two chemical missles incoming, one is heading toward where the children are and the other is heading toward the town with the 100 people. You can only stop one missle in time, by saving one, the other dies horribly. Which do you choose to save by exploding the missles? The anti missle weapon at your disposal has the ability to neutralize any known chemical agent.

The choice isn't easy, so think hard on your answer, imagine yourself in that situation to see what you would choose, serious answers only, no hateful answers nor dark answers ie "I'd let both die booyah!" no. Just no.

Reason I ask, is because there are certain people around the world that have to make similar decisions and I wonder what makes them choose. So respond with your choice and why you came to that conclusion. When I say lesser of the two evils, it is still just that. You are having to chose who to save and who to let die, to where the only out come can be life and a death, no both saved.

That is the word i meant and was looking for, ethical conundrum, not morals, sorry
Now before i have to explain it again, the difference between a retarded person and a mentally challenged person, the word retard is usually refered to someone whos brain has had some form of trauma caused to it by external and or internaordamage, whether from being in a coma too long, lack of oxygen to the brain, blunt force, medicine side effects, adult shaking syndrome etc.. Plus this is the 21st century people drop the bigotey and prejudice, as i said above, no hateful comments

Most Helpful Girl

• Brown button. Those 50 people can make an impact on society, the mentally challenged 50 may or may not but I deem that 100 more important.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the amazing words of Abraham Lincoln from Code Name STEAM, "What helps the most people? I've sailed my whole life by that star, and it's never steered me wrong." With a sorrowful heart, I would press the brown button.

What Girls Said 3

• the grey button

• Heyyy I'm back! What's up?😂
    Jesus Roosevelt Christ... And if I don't choose I've just killed 112 humans and 18 animal. One or nothing. Id choose the children without a doubt and the animals too, I dunno why tho I just would. What did you choose?

• I'd always choose the children/child/baby/babies. No matter the number.

What Guys Said 5

• This is a variation on the 'trolley Dilemma' Presented as a study in ethical choices.

For myself it's purely about the numbers, 100 vs 12 - with the fluffy animals cute but irrelevant in this.

• I'd save the kids.

• Fluffy animals lol

• grey.

• This isn't hard. Kill the retarded and roll on with life. Not sure what's the "dilemma" here.

• Mentally challenged not retarded

• I know, thats what im talking about, it originally was talking of brain damage vixtims and or people who suffered from great mental disabilities before society changed retard/retardation to a slang term for inhandicapthe mentally handicap

• Insulting the metally handicap, hate this phone