How can I improve myself?

It may be one of the most asked questions i am not sure... You will probably ask what i would like to improve myself about. I actually dont know this. Probably this question won't catch most of yours attention but i am going to ask it i hope you will help me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of yourself as your son.
    A father always wants and does the best for his son 😉

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... there is no better than that.

• Ask yourself this question. Most probably someone must have mentioned you that you have to improve yourself. That must be why you are thinking about worrying. Think about what whoever told you this must have meant and strive to improve yourself on that matter. You will feel good.

• you have to know whats bad about you. try and find solution and work on it