How do you find this place?

How do you find this place?

Most Helpful Girl

• reminds me of my country. It looks too sunny. I like the umbrellas and flowers.

What Girls Said 1

• Relaxing.

What Guys Said 5

• It has to be a country where "Langnese" is called "Algida", so former Eastern Bloc, Greece or Turkey. From the blue-white road sign on the right it's probably a European Union member state. The napkin holder has "gu" on it, which could be something like "gusto", so then the place would be in Italy or maybe Romania, but Italy is more likely since it's a bigger and richer country. Someone who knows more about local corporate logos could probably tell you the country decisively and I guess you could look for the shape of those mountains and compare it with a database to find the town.

• do you like this place?

• LoL you're right ahaha

• This was actually quite entertaining to read. I was really hoping that at the end of your post, you'd say something like "and because of reasons A, B, C, D etc. mentioned above, it must be the XY hotel in Bisceglie, 50 km northwest of Bari, in Apulia, Italy." That would've been pretty awesome ;-)

• Algida ish

• Chillaxing

• kinda gay

• Google Earth