Pet owners: Does your pet love the vet?

Pet owners: Does your pet Iove the vet?
Mine doesn't 😹😹😹

this is Mia all mad at the vet 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't, but he behaves though. He got used to it, but he will never like it

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't hate them, my vet is super nice, but now it's not her anymore. They just don't like things shoved up their ass or vaccines.

What Guys Said 17

• Former pet owner (dogs), and my dogs loved going to the vet about as much as they loved getting a bath (as in, they absolutely hated it). Our vet was within walking distance from where we lived, and every time we got near that building, they'd want to run in the opposite direction.

• Is that Mia mark 2 - Wasn't your old cat Mia - Anyway by the by - My old dog used love going out in the car and would bound into the car for trips but after going to the vet for about a week after would hide when we had to go somewhere in the car - "Fool me once, Fool me twice no sirree"

• No they have to muzzle her now because while she is a very sweet girl she does NOT like having her ass violated by stool samples

• Oh lawdy no they despise it

They're rabbits so they need teeth checks. They need this lever thingy to hold their mouths open while they stick big and menacing tools down their throats. Poor bastards.

• No they hate the vet.

• Thats Blue not Mia 😜

• My grandmothers dog hates the vet tech but actually likes the vet.

• No she gets scared and that's the only time she wants to sit on my lap lol.

• nope

• I've never met a pet that gets excited to visit vet lol

• Oh dear god no

• Not really lol

• My 2 cats cry like babies on the 3 mile ride to the Vet but are very good when they get there...

• my dogs dont mind going to the vet. she's really good with them, and they always get a treat

• Nope, they will go hide themselves if i say lets go to vet😂

• dont have one

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Nope, none of them like it. Getting poked and prodded by some random person is never fun.

• Nope not at all as soon as he sees the thermometer his eyes turn red, he growls, his hair stands up, and he needs to be muzzled.

• Cute 😍

• He doesn't mind the vet but he's definitely not a fan

• No. My dog starts shaking and whining when we approach the street the vet is located in. He behaves well while he's being examined though.

• I haven't taken her to one yet but she doesn't mind the people that give her rabies shots.

• tbh I dont think she cares anymore.
    she goes so much due to her allergies. haha

• He doesn't

• (Sorry, not sure what happened) He doesn't like the vet. He tolerates her and the tech and behaves himself, but he doesn't like them. He refuses to take food from their hands, but if they pass the same treat to me, he'll take it from me. So I think there's quite a bit of distrust there lol

• I have a cat and it's already hard enough to get him out of the house let alone to the vet lol

• he hate it

• Aww Mia is so cute. Had a cat just like her once amd she didn't like the vet 😀

• Oh god no. They never do.