What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

I woke up at 6:00 a. m. today because I dreamt my friend who's a guy was in love with me and he was washing my hair. In my dream I liked him back and then we adopted a bunch of dachshunds. Sooo weird and random!

I think you meant aight

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have vivid dreams and they are pleasent most of the time, in fact, I have come up with many crutial life decisions and art inspirations in my dreams, but they were all impowering and great.

However, the CREEPIEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER DREAMED WAS THIS GUY: http://www.thisman.org/ He is this guy that doesn't exist, however, he comes up in people's dreams. I read about that a year and a half ago and I haven't been thinking about it for a long time, but I dreamed about giving him oral and, somehow I felt great in the dream. I woke up terrified, though. Have you ever dreamed him?

What Guys Said 20

• I lived in a run down city that was always night and the street lights were always on. Everyone in the city lived in fear because the city was being indirectly controlled by a criminal organization called "Hominus Panthera" which was like the greasers but also like ninjas (I remember the name because I had already came up with them prior to the dream). Few people would dare to speak of them aloud and fewer would openly admit to their existence. No one knew who to trust. They had eyes and ears everywhere, plus they had the higher ups of the city under their belt through bribes, threats, all that. It was the kind of society where you are walking down the street and see a body on the side of the road with a throwing knife in his/her back and you just keep walking and pretend you never saw it. In fact, that's exactly what I experienced in the dream. In the dream, I don't remember what I was, but I knew which areas in the city were the most dangerous to be in, plus I knew parkour and climbing. So there I was, sitting at the top of a small building when I see some girls from my old school walking in the absolute wrong direction. So I climb down and try to warn them that under no circumstances should they be going where they were headed. But they laughed me off and kept going. Thank god I woke up before the inevitable happened.

• One dream I repeatedly had for a few months when I as in high school.

I call it
    The mystery of the hopping parrot.

So the dream begins, I was walking to my bus stop and I hear someone saying "vavvy.. vavvy.." Everytime I take a step. I turn around and there is dead silence, just a stationary green parrot standinga few feet behind me. I ignore it, and start walking again. And again the "vavvy.. vavvy.. " and this time I can hearit hopping too. I walk faster.. I run.. till I reach my stop, I turn around.. panting.. and no sign of the parrot.

• So I don't remember a lot of dreams but I had one about the last girl I was seeing. It was creepy. We were traveling and going through customs when they pulled her aside and said they were gonna do a cavity check. Then they put her in this weird contraption kinda lIke a gynecologist table with her legs up. I was screaming her name and they were holding me back and I couldn't get to her next thing I saw was a needle being put in me and then I woke up.

• Hahahaha.. That's a cute dream !

Well i was dreaming about game of thrones and I was some character in it i don't know who and I was trying to kill someone... And make my way out of a big building... Haahha

I had a gun with a silencer and a rifle... LOL

• Not a cute dream I swear I was so embarrassed to even talk to my friend. I've had a couple GOT dreams but they were really awesome.

• Was it a girlfriend or a guy friend..

And how were your got dreams awesome?

• Guy friend... the story is way too long but it was just amazing. I love GOT though.

• "In my dream I liked him back..."

That's weird. I never liked someone in my dreams who I did not like in real life.

• I have a lot of weird dreams but normally they are just about being back in Iraq and what happened when i was there

• I can't say it, because I dream A LOT there are a lot of weird ones
    One of the most recent ones was me being in a zombie apocalypse along with other survivors

• Have you seen a doctor :-D

• dreamt I was in a warehouse and the more I tried to get out the more I was stuck in a maze, and the maze just kept on leading to bathrooms without any doors on them and there were girls and guys showering and using the loos. the girls showering were really sexy, but it was as though they were oblivious of my presence

• I was sleeping (yes in the dream I was sleeping lol) and when I opened my eyes (in the dream), I saw a lizard on the ceiling... then it jumped on my face... and I woke up (from my dream) with my hands trying to catch it... lol

• I had a dream that someone was washing your hair trying to show you how much he loved you that he would even go as far as washing your hair. Then i woke up!

• i dreamt last night about 2 tigers fighting.

• i mostly had nigtmares

• Ray Lewis taunting me lol

• I got a girlfriend

• lol your dreams aren't even weird..

• I had a dream that I was eating a girls pussy and I don't even like eating pussy. Wut does this mean?

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Well, aside from killing the twin I don't have Assassin's Creed style, and seeing my childhood friend in a bathtub with a large rubber ducky, the weirdest dreams I've had are ones where someone is constantly trying to kill me.

When I was little I'd get a lot of dreams about my father's old house coming to life. It's a two story house that would start to cave in, and the furniture came to life and talked. I was trapped in the house, alone, while everyone I love had left me behind. It's a pretty harsh dream for a 5 year-old.

Another very weird dream is one I had about a year ago. My dad had passed away (in the dream), and I went to greet the people who moved into his house. I ended up staying the night. Later in the dream, each person started becoming possessed, and I was running for my life from a demon. When someone became possessed, we had to kill them, until only two people were left. The demon and I. It transformed into my dad (but with red eyes), and then I woke up.

• lel this is really hard since I've had A LOT of weird dreams. A funny one with Cinderella working in taco bell with her ball gown on. All the way to like these others I have that disturb me greatly and feel sick to my stomach. The dream doesn't scare me but just because of one thing that happens. It's something that always makes me feel sick seeing it.

• That this middle eastern dude with this weird mark on his neck or arm "broke " in my house. I noticed his outfit for some reason. It was all black. :D

And he had 2 other friends with him.

I somehow fell in love with him in the dream and he said, "I have to go but I will come back."

And I woke up.

• I dreamt my grandparents got into a huge fight about their now nonexistent sex life in front of the whole family. I can remember my grandfather saying in the dream "WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING BLOW ME?"

I am traumatized by my own mind. Fml.

• I recently dreamt an older CEO I know brought me a Mountain Dew and then started fucking me doggy style. Then my brother barged in and caught us and started kicking his ass.

What's crazy is that isn't even out of the realm or possibilities in my life xD

• It was something about aliens and them chasing my friend and me around outer space. o_O

• I had a dream I was taking a cooking class and my partner got mad at me and threw a big chunk of yeast at my head

• I only have bad dreams. Dreams in which I'm chased or in which I see someone get raped etc. They're very dark and often weird as well.

• I'm so sorry to hear that.

• Bravery has nothing to do with age haha. You're probably braver than you think anyways.

• No I'm a pussy Lol.

• Last night I egit dreamed that I was casually chatting with Kylie Jenner on Twitter (I don't even have Twitter) and then we hung out and got locked in a bathroom

• I was the duchess